• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Argyle Luton

Plymouth have looked decent all season apart from that Wednesday rocking on opening day, think they'll be absolutely fine. Quite like them as a club, really small, tend to invest in young players and their academy.

Luton seem to have done the complete opposite. I like Edwards a lot, and their ascent to the Prem was incredible, but they've absolutely shat the bed so far this season

I think Edwards is a bit of twat tbf. Boring tede who plays on the whole nice guy image

Well done to Rooney. I've always liked him. He seems to be a genuine football man who prefers to work in the game rather than stay at home with his family and count his money. I see that his wife refused to move them to Plymouth, tbf I've been there and she has a point but no doubt Wayne is enjoying the big breakfasts at the local Spoons.

Well done to Rooney. I've always liked him. He seems to be a genuine football man who prefers to work in the game rather than stay at home with his family and count his money. I see that his wife refused to move them to Plymouth, tbf I've been there and she has a point but no doubt Wayne is enjoying the big breakfasts at the local Spoons.
That sissoko looks a good player for Plymouth.

Some poor west country pensioner waking up with sore flange this morning.

There are a few of us on here who have lived in Plymouth who will completely disagree with the point about living in that city.

There are a few of us on here who have lived in Plymouth who will completely disagree with the point about living in that city.
That's the most polite way of telling me that I'm a no-nothing idiot that I've ever heard! I apologise to Plymouth.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back