• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Armenia v Wales

Swanjaxs said:
Can't see it myself but hey ho...

Nathan Blake few moments ago " don't think Rob Page could have done anymore ".
Why don't these tw@ts just say it as it is.

JackFish said:
Assuming either Poland or Czechs qualify and Moldova don't sneak in, then we'll be at home against Iceland/Finland/Ukraine (random draw between the three). If BOTH Poland and Czechs miss out then we'll be away in Czech Republic for the semi. Poland likely to be at home to Estonia (assuming Croatia qualify automatically).

It's a draw for who plays at home in the final.

This is all assuming that Italy get in - if Italy miss out then we could end up playing them away in the worst case scenario!

What, that pile of shite has another chance? Good god. Doesn’t there come a time when a poor creature needs to be put out of its misery.

Well, technically if Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and the Czechs all miss out then we won’t be in the playoffs. But given that Netherlands just need to beat Ireland or Gibraltar and Switzerland just need to beat Kosovo, very very high chance that we’ll be in yes.

If we're not good enough then we're not good enough. There's no shame in that.

Glyn1 said:

There's potential there, Page isn't a tactical manager, and at international level you need a bit extra.. there's only so much organisation, shape and discipline can take you.. and we're not doing that well enough.. when pro players are struggling to control a football.. something is not quite right, and even though we dominated for large parts we didn't look like scoring.. Wilson shot and an own goal.. against Armenia who aren't great

Glyn1 said:

When we lost to Leicester, we played really well and were beaten by a better team. No shame in that, disappointed, of course, but no complaints. If Wales play at their best and it's not good enough, then same applies, fair enough but with the players we have, you can't tell me that what we saw yesterday is the best that we can produce against Armenia, surely?? Something isn't right. It looked like 11 players had been selected, sent on the pitch and left to their own devices. There was no plan and no pattern to what they were doing. They were 11 players but not a team.

karnataka said:
When we lost to Leicester, we played really well and were beaten by a better team. No shame in that, disappointed, of course, but no complaints. If Wales play at their best and it's not good enough, then same applies, fair enough but with the players we have, you can't tell me that what we saw yesterday is the best that we can produce against Armenia, surely?? Something isn't right. It looked like 11 players had been selected, sent on the pitch and left to their own devices. There was no plan and no pattern to what they were doing. They were 11 players but not a team.

Agreed. 1 point in 6 v Armenia just not good enough. I'd get shot of Page before the play offs. Assuming we've made em.

sainthelens said:
Agreed. 1 point in 6 v Armenia just not good enough. I'd get shot of Page before the play offs. Assuming we've made em.

Unfortunately that's simply not going to happen, much like the WRU and Pivac the FAW have picked their own dud this time. Can they get something together again?

Playoffs are set if we’re in them - home to Finland/Ukraine/Iceland in the semi final, then winner of Poland/Estonia in the final which could be home or away.

Feels like Iceland are easily the weakest of the three and Ukraine the strongest.

JackFish said:
Playoffs are set if we’re in them - home to Finland/Ukraine/Iceland in the semi final, then winner of Poland/Estonia in the final which could be home or away.

Feels like Iceland are easily the weakest of the three and Ukraine the strongest.

What’s the scenario where we don’t get a play off? Apart from qualifying automatically of course?

exiledclaseboy said:
What’s the scenario where we don’t get a play off? Apart from qualifying automatically of course?

None now after yesterday’s results - we’re definitely in the playoffs at a minimum. Italy and the Czechs qualifying tonight guaranteed us a home semi final too.

JackFish said:
None now after yesterday’s results - we’re definitely in the playoffs at a minimum. Italy and the Czechs qualifying tonight guaranteed us a home semi final too.

Excellent thanks. I’m wondering how many degrees you’ve got. You’re literally the only person I know who can work all this play off gubbins out. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back