• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Arsenal and Newcastle United fans praising the Woodman performance

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Freddie Woodman, the goalkeeper on loan from Newcastle United, took plenty of plaudits for his performance in last night’s 1-0 win over Barnsley that gave us the advantage in our play off semi-final as we look to secure a place at Wembley. Woodman was the Championship Golden Glove for this season...

Read more

Couldn't have picked a better time for that performance really, in terms of being watched by other teams.

If Woodman leaves in the summer we should look at Hennesey - out of contract at Palace

Ringwood Jack said:
If Woodman leaves in the summer we should look at Hennesey - out of contract at Palace

I’d rather us develop Benda to be honest than take on 34 year old Hennessy.

Swansea93 said:
Ringwood Jack said:

I’d rather us develop Benda to be honest than take on 34 year old Hennessy.

Yep. Benda needs to be the #1 next season if we don't go up.

I think what happens at Wembley is big in whether he leaves. We need to get sell players as we're in the last year of parachutes and revenue this season has been low.

Win at Wembley though and we don't have to worry !

AlarchAlmaenig said:
I think what happens at Wembley is big in whether he leaves. We need to get sell players as we're in the last year of parachutes and revenue this season has been low.

Wembley?

Have Barnsley conceded the tie?

He’s had wrists made of rice paper for most of the season but he was easily MotM yesterday. Fair play.

ABSwan said:
AlarchAlmaenig said:

Wembley?

Have Barnsley conceded the tie?

My opinion is that we'll comfortable make the final

I've looked at a number of Newcastle and Arsenal fans forums and not seen anything. Arsenal fans nothing, Newcastle fans have a few posts on "other games" thread saying it was a good loan move and one wondered if we'd buy him if promoted.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back