• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Asian Restaurant of the Year for Wales

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Always people on here asking about these places...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/restaurants-named-best-wales-oscars-22236703?fbclid=IwAR3XGWWXzNv_peeCwkoNSJG3CEojUOVY3-gWT0skYOUri3w8aBff48gWJpM

Darran said:
I’ve been there several times and in my expert opinion it’s not even the best in Port Talbot.

Is Cinnamon Kitchen your #1?

Cooperman said:
Darran said:
I’ve been there several times and in my expert opinion it’s not even the best in Port Talbot.

Without a doubt.
Don’t get me wrong the Sultan is very good but as I say my expert opinion says the CK is #1

Darran said:
Cooperman said:

Without a doubt.
Don’t get me wrong the Sultan is very good but as I say my expert opinion says the CK is #1

I hear that the wall art is considerably better at CK.

Darran said:
My grandsons love it there too. :lol:

Oh wow, they even have footy on the TV and a water feature. My wife is a fan of those lanterns, we've got similar at home.

Darran said:
Cooperman said:

Without a doubt.

I thought Mumbai was your number one?

Darran said:

I agree its passable at best ain't been there for ages, very poor the last time we went, in no rush to go back.

If anyone is ever Horsham way I recommend the Darchini its very good, http://www.darchinihorsham.co.uk/

Unfortunately for his Mum and me, my lad has returned home to live now, moved back today, used to love popping up to Horsham its a beautiful town, not cheap to go for a pint or eat out, but its a lovely place.

Cinnamon Kitchen is top notch, the boys are so friendly both Ziaur and Saith always remember you and are great hosts.

Food is always great tasting and you can have something a bit different from the standard Asan meals.

Pacemaker said:
Cinnamon Kitchen is top notch, the boys are so friendly both Ziaur and Saith always remember you and are great hosts.

Food is always great tasting and you can have something a bit different from the standard Asan meals.

Wonderful people.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back