• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BBC salaries

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:
They could earn more on a commercial station. PS envy causes bitterness.

Where do you reckon Zoe Ball could get £25k a week?

Dunno but they would have crunched the numbers over the period of her contract and come to the conclusion that it represents good value. In two or three years they will probably think differently and someone else will have their turn. It’s the way it works.

Flashberryjack said:
Dr. Winston said:
I would be amazed if there weren't several thousand people in the country who could do just as good a job as Lineker for 10% of the cost.
With a little media training I wouldn't mind betting his new house guest would do a better job....and for a darn sight less wages.

I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that those who tend to be most critical of Lineker are those who have views at the opposite end of the political spectrum. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
Where do you reckon Zoe Ball could get £25k a week?

Dunno but they would have crunched the numbers over the period of her contract and come to the conclusion that it represents good value. In two or three years they will probably think differently and someone else will have their turn. It’s the way it works.

Lost a million listeners since she began and had a £million pay rise. Balances itself out I guess.

I like her on the telly but not on the radio.

The BBC has a way of kicking the arse out of something good until people are sick of it, but they’re no different to any other broadcaster in that respect, they’re just better at it.

JackSomething said:
Flashberryjack said:
With a little media training I wouldn't mind betting his new house guest would do a better job....and for a darn sight less wages.

I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that those who tend to be most critical of Lineker are those who have views at the opposite end of the political spectrum. :lol:

I’m not at the opposite end of his political spectrum but I think he’s a smug cunt.
I think his tweet earlier wasn’t needed and he goes out of his way to stir it up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back