• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Beach House Oxwich...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Anyone been, looks nice from the outside, will probably give it a go if I can sell one of my kidneys...

We've been, though prices nowadays have risen beyond what we consider acceptable.

We did the tasting menu a couple of times. It was all very very nice, my wife loved it. There was a decent "Wow" factor. Lunchtimes were a little cheaper. We went with some wealthy relatives once (they went Dutch 🥺) and enjoyed some nice gins.

Negatives:
Someone has to drive.
Pay for parking? WTF?
Despite being situated with stunning views I have always been seated where I couldn't see out.
The eye watering prices.

Squarebear said:
We've been, though prices nowadays have risen beyond what we consider acceptable.

We did the tasting menu a couple of times. It was all very very nice, my wife loved it. There was a decent "Wow" factor. Lunchtimes were a little cheaper. We went with some wealthy relatives once (they went Dutch 🥺) and enjoyed some nice gins.

Negatives:
Someone has to drive.
Pay for parking? WTF?
Despite being situated with stunning views I have always been seated where I couldn't see out.
The eye watering prices.

The missus is keen so will give it a go but will be a bit miffed if they shove us on a table at the back where we couldn't see out, especially at those prices 😀
Bit of a tip, we always park at the Oxwich Bay Hotel or the caravan site alongside when walking the dog to avoid paying at the official car park, saves a fiver :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back