• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Beaujolais Day 2021

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
A Planet Swans favourite. :D ;)

Here are live updates in case anyone feels that they are missing out: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/live-updates-beaujolais-day-returns-22199913 :lol:

In all seriousness, it's an excuse for a a p!$$ up.

Pubs and restaurants rake it in.

All part of the Swansea social season , coming soon, the fendrod lake regatta

WalterBoyd said:
In all seriousness, it's an excuse for a a p!$$ up.

Pubs and restaurants rake it in.

That's my only issue with it, why do some people need a socially accepted excuse to get drunk as a group? How is getting hammered on Beaujolais Day any different to getting hammered on any other random day of the year?

If you want to get together with your friends and drink to excess, then go ahead and do it whenever you want.

What the actual fuck is that hairstyle called?

0_0defefb6-8aa1-4d6e-8239-5b1ce5fc1700.jpg

Young people, and not so young, enjoying themselves… whatever next.🙄

Gutted, I didn't go! Looking at some of the competition they would all be begging me to take them home..

But alas, I could do not do that.

:D

Take your make up off, and let's see what you look like strolling around home bargains.. :lol:

jack123 said:
Gutted, I didn't go! Looking at some of the competition they would all be begging me to take them home..

Take your make up off, and let's see what you look like strolling around home bargains.. :lol:

He says your not his type...

:lol:

DJack said:
jack123 said:

He says your not his type...

:lol:

I'll be honest with you, I'm fending the women off left right and centre in real life.

They are no great shakes though..

jack123 said:

You could have pulled them with your chat up line of "how do you like your scrambled eggs in the morning?" :lol:

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

You could have pulled them with your chat up line of "how do you like your scrambled eggs in the morning?" :lol:

None of them would spend the night with him. They wouldn’t want to be deleted the following morning.

MrSwerve said:
A Planet Swans favourite. :D ;)

Here are live updates in case anyone feels that they are missing out: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/live-updates-beaujolais-day-returns-22199913 :lol:

Never knew Beaujolais was white and had bubbles. Every day’s a school day thanks to WOL.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back