• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Beaujolais Day 2021

J_B said:
Cooperman said:
You could have pulled them with your chat up line of "how do you like your scrambled eggs in the morning?" :lol:

None of them would spend the night with him. They wouldn’t want to be deleted the following morning.

:joy:

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
Gutted, I didn't go! Looking at some of the competition they would all be begging me to take them home..

But alas, I could do not do that.

:D

You could have pulled them with your chat up line of "how do you like your scrambled eggs in the morning?" :lol:

Na, They don't get scrambled eggs until I have known them for a while, If I cooked it on first date, I would never see the back of them. I'm going next year, as long as they like thinking woman's crumpet, I should be ok.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

Na, They don't get scrambled eggs until I have known them for a while, If I cooked it on first date, I would never see the back of them. I'm going next year, as long as they like thinking woman's crumpet, I should be ok.

You want to use one of my old chat up lines.

How’d you like your eggs in the morning,fried,scrambled or fertilised?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back