• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Belgian Malinois Dogs

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
Watching John Wick 3 now and I'm thinking getting a wee BM puppy may be a good idea to defend casa Cartwright, and it's daily walks can help to dump some poundage. They are just awesome dogs.

I seem to remember Perchie banging on about how cool his daughters was.

However, should we get one realistically it'll have be a Welsh Terrier..

BrynCartwright said:
Watching John Wick 3 now and I'm thinking getting a wee BM puppy may be a good idea to defend casa Cartwright, and it's daily walks can help to dump some poundage. They are just awesome dogs.

I seem to remember Perchie banging on about how cool his daughters was.

However, should we get one realistically it'll have be a Welsh Terrier..

I wouldn’t rely on anything Perchie says the poor twàt doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

Perch, whilst giving his post match views this season, on one particular match he thought we had lost a match when the result was actually a draw.

His rant would have been the same, win , lose or draw. It was all premeditated, not reflecting the game at all.

An agenda without a doubt. Does not attend matches. Has a rant lined up if a draw or loss, rarely comments after a win.

Embarrassing to be honest, from a supposed Swans fan. He is not alone unfortunately.

Easy to spot though.

WalterBoyd said:
Perch, whilst giving his post match views this season, on one particular match he thought we had lost a match when the result was actually a draw.

His rant would have been the same, win , lose or draw. It was all premeditated, not reflecting the game at all.

An agenda without a doubt. Does not attend matches. Has a rant lined up if a draw or loss, rarely comments after a win.

Embarrassing to be honest, from a supposed Swans fan. He is not alone unfortunately.

Easy to spot though.

The best one was him asking why Benda was picked when we lost 1-4 to Forest two weeks ago.
If it wasn’t so pitiful it would be hilarious.

WalterBoyd said:

Easy to spot though.

He hates everything Swansea/Welsh...

Bigoted senile old cùnt...

Not one of us.

👍

Swanjaxs said:
WalterBoyd said:

Easy to spot though.

He hates everything Swansea/Welsh...

Bigoted senile old c**t...

Not one of us.

👍

He's as odd as they come, he's very bitter about Swansea

Darran said:
WalterBoyd said:

Easy to spot though.

The best one was him asking why Benda was picked when we lost 1-4 to Forest two weeks ago.

I remember reading that at the time.

It's a difficult situation, how much scope do you allow for being senile.

Yet on another site he has glorified that as a Police Officer assaulting the innocent and on same site there are others bragging about assaulting Police officers.

I am confused so I don't get involved.

WalterBoyd said:
Darran said:

I remember reading that at the time.

It's a difficult situation, how much scope do you allow for being senile.

Yet on another site he has glorified that as a Police Officer assaulting the innocent and on same site there are others bragging about assaulting Police officers.

I am confused so I don't get involved.

Just take everything you read with a very large pinch of salt. In the case of Perch, I think much of it is laid on for the audience. If you add up his police related tales then he’s seen more action than Bob Cryer.

Darran said:

:lol:

We have been weighing up getting a dog. I'd set my heart on a Lancashire Heeler but in the end decided that breed would be too much hassle. Yet the Heeler does not even make it onto this list. Malinois features prominently.

https://iheartdogs.com/15-dog-breeds-you-think-you-want-but-probably-shouldnt-get/

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back