• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bercow banned for life

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I never liked the prick.

https://news.sky.com/story/john-bercow-former-speaker-banned-from-parliament-for-life-after-bullying-inquiry-finds-him-guilty-12560483

Why do you think Lindsay Hoyle is such a sh!thouse?

Meanwhile Pritti Patel has the freedom of Westminster.

I loved it when Bercow went rogue during those parliamentary Brexit votes. Fair play to the guy. He tried to save us.

Squarebear said:
I loved it when Bercow went rogue during those parliamentary Brexit votes. Fair play to the guy. He tried to save us.

And that’s why they’ve done for him now. And if he’s guilty of what they say he is I hope he gets everything he deserves. But he was getting it anyway. Too many enemies.

Squarebear said:

He did. He tried to expose them and this is how he landed.

I suspect the truth is a complicated mixture. He may have personality defects which caused him to overstep the mark in his treatment of people who reported to him.
On the other hand, I've no doubt the Establishment have taken the opportunity to stitch him up in revenge for his defence of parliamentary democracy in defiance of the Tory scum.

exiledclaseboy said:
Squarebear said:

And that’s why they’ve done for him now. And if he’s guilty of what they say he is I hope he gets everything he deserves. But he was getting it anyway. Too many enemies.

The thing that let's him down was he relied on the Patterson defence

Darran said:
I never liked the prick.

https://news.sky.com/story/john-bercow-former-speaker-banned-from-parliament-for-life-after-bullying-inquiry-finds-him-guilty-12560483

Little man syndrome, he's a bully and a prick.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back