• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Best wishes YJB s

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Wanna take a moment to thank those of you who wished us well after our devastating loss a number of weeks ago. The next few days will be as numb as last few weeks.
So take it from me guys, don't argue with loved ones over xmas, the rug can be pulled at anytime.
Wish you all a great xmas, keep the faith.
Here's to the next 12 months of mayhem and meltdowns.

sainthelens said:
Wanna take a moment to thank those of you who wished us well after our devastating loss a number of weeks ago. The next few days will be as numb as last few weeks.
So take it from me guys, don't argue with loved ones over xmas, the rug can be pulled at anytime.

Best wishes to you and your family Saint. Stay safe and strong.

sainthelens said:
You too Saint - I don't know you very well but totally felt for you and your family. Look after yourselves and take care. x

Best wishes, Saint. Remember the good times, they will return.

sainthelens said:

Best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time, as others have said it never goes away but it does get easier to deal with

Everybody look after those close to you, make the most of every minute

My grandfather passed away a few days before your partner, it's going to be a weird experience that he's no longer going to be there on Christmas.. it's even worse that I'm self isolating so I can't visit my nan tomorrow, but she has other family members to look after her on a really weird day for her.. 60 years married an all

Anyway, Merry Christmas Saint, I can sympathise with what you're going through

Good luck Saint, I wish you a great 2022, it can't be worse than the year you've just had so I'm sure things will get gradually better. Stay strong, stay safe.

Best wishes Saint.
It wont be easy but you'll get through it.
As for all the rest of you keyboard warriors on here - take care, have a good Christmas and fingers crossed a safe and happy 2022

Saint, I cannot add anything different to what has already been posted but I must add my support to all the previous comments. Hang in there buddy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back