• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Betting Thread

Chepstow 19:55
Romanovich and Fact or Fable? My preference would be Fact or Fable, not sure I'll jump in after a crappy day today. I may do it tomorrow.

Sandown 19:05 - Mr Freedom 5/1. Rather than go with a small win, a larger EW (4 places) - again, so many near misses today.

16:10 Ascot - Baltic 7/4 (NOW NON-RUNNER). Has blown the opposition away the last couple of races. Really fancied.

Last edited:
14:35 Newcastle
Baltic 6/4 (pulled from yesterday to run today?). Has blown the opposition away the last couple of races. Really fancied.

I wemt to Chepstow and endured the "Caribbean" themed night full of p155heads.

Anyway, Fact or Fable came up trumps for me showing plenty of stamina having led for most of the race a day powering up the hill.

Won on Lady Flora too - she's one to watch - a bit worked up in the Silver Ring but absolutely different class - won with plenty to spare and got the trip easily. She races in the old Mill Reef colours and bagged Andrew Balding his 2000th winner in Britain - well done that man and to Anna Lisa Balding.

Miss Monkey really impressed in the 8.25 - absolutely flying in the last furlong with ple ty more in the tank. One to watch next time she runs.

Sunday
Only 2 race meetings. Nothing appeals.

Hope many were on Baltic, returned 3 figures for me.

Rebel’s Romance for the King George.
Very rare these days I watch racing, but I did today, that horse Goliath absolutely smashed the opposition, though I did notice the connections with Auguste Rodin right kicking off about the track afterwards. :)

Tuesday
Beverley 17:00 - Blufferonthebus 7/2

Skybet have money back (up to £10) if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 14:25 at Goodwood. I've gone for The Parthenon at 10/3

Last edited:
Wednesday
15:00 Goodwood - Aesterius 9/4

Sandown 19:25 - Cock and Bull 9/4 (small bet as 16 horses, many of them good)

Skybet have money back (up to £10) if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the 13:50 at Goodwood. I've gone for Subsequent at 4/1

Thursday
19:00 Epsom - Dreamrocket 2/1 (now a non-runner)
20:35 Epsom - Alpine Girl 7/4

Singles & a double

Last edited:
3.10 Nottingham ..Bayadere 11/2
8.05 Epsom Gozo .. 4/1
Ew singles/double

Friday
17.43 Newmarket - Rhythmic Acclaim 8/1 EW (4 places) & a separate small win bet, will get slightly better odds.

6.25 Bath Alyara 11/2 (ew)
7.00 Bath Lovestruck Romeo 5/2 (small win)

Plus an ew double .

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back