• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Betting Thread

Be playing up this weeks winnings onto New Chelsea 7/4 Windsor Saturday.

Saturday - 18:25 Doncaster Balmoral Lady 7/4
Saturday - 14:35 Newcastle Alphonse Le Grande 10/3
Saturday - 14.50 Newmarket King Of Conquest 11/8

Down to the last leg, offering me £32 cash out.. should be at least £50 with potential winnings £135 for a favourite.. bookies forcing my hand.. hopefully they get what they deserve

Down to the last leg, offering me £32 cash out.. should be at least £50 with potential winnings £135 for a favourite.. bookies forcing my hand.. hopefully they get what they deserve
Hope it comes in for you.

Hope it comes in for you.
Should've added your pick an all.. it'll lose, I'm pretty confident that it'll lose by a nose, as usual or the jockey will f*ck it up.. happens every time, I once picked 3 correct winners and the odds on favourite f*cked right up for £10,000.. it was the banker of my horses an all

Got a lucky 15 on the four horses referenced today

The cash out on it is pathetic considering what's guaranteed even if the last horse comes last

Should've added your pick an all.. it'll lose, I'm pretty confident that it'll lose by a nose, as usual or the jockey will f*ck it up.. happens every time, I once picked 3 correct winners and the odds on favourite f*cked right up for £10,000.. it was the banker of my horses an all

As predicted, a nose

Had four straight winners today, all singles with a few quid on each. About £70 profit so not complaining. If I’d done the four in a Lucky 15 I’d have cleared nearly £400. Hey ho.

Let's put a 10er on England to win the euros.. they're f*cked lads, absolutely f*cked

Nearly a full house, I'm up £101.50 on the day. I'll take a look for tomorrow.

EDIT

Uttoxeter 15:35 Juan Bermudez 3/1
Wolverhampton 13:35 Fidelius 15/8

Curragh 14:50 Sturlasson E/W (5 places) - my advice is only go for this if odds hit 5/1. It's a big field & at only 5 furlongs it could get boxed in at the start and not much time to recover.

Last edited:
1.20 Uttoxeter/Sunday
Gale Mahler 5/4...short price but looks rock solid.

Nearly a full house, I'm up £101.50 on the day. I'll take a look for tomorrow.

EDIT

Uttoxeter 15:35 Juan Bermudez 3/1
Wolverhampton 13:35 Fidelius 15/8

Curragh 14:50 Sturlasson E/W (5 places) - my advice is only go for this if odds hit 5/1. It's a big field & at only 5 furlongs it could get boxed in at the start and not much time to recover.
Well done, and a nice win. Good picks between the 2 of you, unfortunately I didn't back them. I only really do the football bets these days,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back