• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Betting Thread

I went tonight and the form was terrible although the soft going didn't help. I normally sit in the silver ring where you get a good view of the last furlong. It all went pear shaped tonight 😡
Hope you backed mine in the last ?

Yes and thank you, it lessened the load! Looking forward to Bath next week
Bath is a lovely track, great viewing and fingers crossed for you for decent weather. Look for the horses who are regulars there.

Bath is a lovely track, great viewing and fingers crossed for you for decent weather. Look for the horses who are regulars there.

Have you had a look at the Darts... Luke Humphries has a favourable path to the final, whilst all the other big hitters are on the other side of the draw.. 3/1 currently

Have you had a look at the Darts... Luke Humphries has a favourable path to the final, whilst all the other big hitters are on the other side of the draw.. 3/1 currently
Know what Skip, have had a small punt on Clayton getting to the final. Might just be hitting a bitta form.

Saturday
2.20 Ascot Quddwah 13/8
7.30 Hamilton Noble Lord.. Evens
8.00 Hamilton Mysteryofthesands 7/2

3 doubles and a treble .
Been flat out so not able to have a proper look. Fancied Quddwah with the quick glance I had. Mad day today so just going with your tips.

Saturday
2.20 Ascot Quddwah 13/8
7.30 Hamilton Noble Lord.. Evens
8.00 Hamilton Mysteryofthesands 7/2

3 doubles and a treble .
Ah well, 2 outa 3.
No punt for Sunday, waiting on Spain outright and Alcaraz for a double.

£15 double came in, the 3 other £5 bets didn't. If they had, even with the deduction it would have been up £266. As it was £45 up. Thanks mate.

My only bet on the Euros outright was £3 on Spain at 6/1. Nothing on the tennis. Good luck with yours.

I'll check horses for Sunday.

Last edited:
The only one that perks my interest on Sunday:
16:15 Perth - Fever Dream 7/4

Monday
5.40 Dubai Treasure 9/4
5.55 Back in the Bay 3/1

If they win along with Spain tonight...I maybe gone sometime.

Ayr 15:28 - Alfa Kellenic 7/4
Ayr - 16:38 - Makalu 13/8, small bet

No, worse than that, half awake and did them 15 minutes before before 8am BOG, so had 7/4 instead of 4/1 on Alfa Kellenic. Just before the race, I was tempted to cash out on my £10 bet for £4 and rebet, but didn't.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back