• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Billy Sharpe assaulter jailed

I wonder if that now feels worth it considering he has just under half a year in jail, banned from attending any games for 10 years (plus likely a lifetime ban by Forest) and is also just over £700 out of pocket.

Probably not.

Amazing really when you think about it, I got robbed in my cab at 5:30 in the morning by a guy claiming to have a knife, Dibble turn up and grab the guy hiding in a garden 100 ft away from me and no charges were brought , oh to be a celebrity victim.

bakajack said:
I wonder if that now feels worth it considering he has just under half a year in jail, banned from attending any games for 10 years (plus likely a lifetime ban by Forest) and is also just over £700 out of pocket.

Probably not.

And no job to be able to pay that £700, cause if I was employing him he'd be gone, so I can't see his employer keeping him on, assuming he got a job of course.

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:

Probably not.

And no job to be able to pay that £700, cause if I was employing him he'd be gone, so I can't see his employer keeping him on, assuming he got a job of course.

The court was told, he earns £55,000 a year in his electrician job.

TheLoneRanger said:
Niigata Jack said:

That surprises me, he doesn't seem the brightest spark!

TheLoneRanger said:
Niigata Jack said:

He must be putting the volts in ! :mrgreen:

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't a clown like that working for me, that's not the first time he's been in trouble I bet.

TheLoneRanger said:
Niigata Jack said:

It’ll be a while until he can go Ohm.

I find it difficult to understand watt came over him.

Getting wired like that though seems to be a current phenomena.

Perhaps his supplier gave him the wrong wrap and overloaded his system. Maybe he felt like he had taken a pile on.

Good to see that the powers that be have dealt with him and given him the appropriate tariff.

airedale said:
Good to see that the powers that be have dealt with him and given him the appropriate tariff.

Yep. the magnet is on the meter now. :D

I'll get my Coat :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back