• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Billy Sharpe assaulter jailed

SOme issues in the POrt Vale v Swindon game tonight as well and an incident with Viera at Goodison too

https://twitter.com/EvertonAllan6/status/1527404659987595264

Fences will always bring back bad memories of Hillsborough for some but the way things are going lately with knobheads doing this sort of thing it might be a necessity.

bakajack said:
Fences will always bring back bad memories of Hillsborough for some but the way things are going lately with knobheads doing this sort of thing it might be a necessity.

People are such arseholes and spoil it for everyone.

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:
I wonder if that now feels worth it considering he has just under half a year in jail, banned from attending any games for 10 years (plus likely a lifetime ban by Forest) and is also just over £700 out of pocket.

Probably not.

And no job to be able to pay that £700, cause if I was employing him he'd be gone, so I can't see his employer keeping him on, assuming he got a job of course.

The bright spark has waited years and years to see Forest back in the big time and assuming they go up, he’ll miss it all because he’s had a 10 year banning order on top of porridge, a fine and potentially losing us job.

Darran said:
PSumbler said:
https://twitter.com/EvertonAllan6/status/1527404659987595264

https://twitter.com/frankie_efc/status/1527412786032168968?s=21&t=qWJxT9VRlBPgGz5VLE3d9g

Viera should have kicked him in the bolloxs...

I fear that it’s only a matter of time before we see something much worse from a fan who invades the playing area.

Can anyone recall anything worse than the Billy Sharp incident, we could be on a very slippery slope to the involvement of weapons.

No idea what the answer is, perhaps it’s airport style security machines.

Cooperman said:
I fear that it’s only a matter of time before we see something much worse from a fan who invades the playing area.

Can anyone recall anything worse than the Billy Sharp incident, we could be on a very slippery slope to the involvement of weapons.

We had a few pitch invaders a few seasons ago. I made these points then and I was ridiculed by some. They put it down to bants. Only a matter of time, I said.

Jackfath said:
Cooperman said:

We had a few pitch invaders a few seasons ago. I made these points then and I was ridiculed by some. They put it down to bants. Only a matter of time, I said.

Indeed, I remember your post. The recent trend that we have seen is very worrying.

Cooperman said:
Jackfath said:

Indeed, I remember your post. The recent trend that we have seen is very worrying.

Civil disorder seems to be on the increase generally.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back