• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Birmingham 1 Swansea 3

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
<div id="bridgedd"> <div class="excerpt-title">The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article </div> <br /> Sometimes it can be the hope that can kill you but this evening the Swans are just a point away from the play offs again after an excellent win away at Birmingham, fighting back from the disappointment of conceding an early goal in the process.You got that horrible feeling of doom right at the beginning of the game with Freddie Woodman already having made a double save before the Swans went a goal down after just four minutes.But this was not to be one of those nights where the Swans created nothing and toiled against a side that looked well ... </div>

I posted a few days ago that the fat lady was up on the podium.
Seems she has lost her footing and slipped down a step.
With Cardiff away to Fulham then a draw against Leeds could see us into the top six
Keeps the season interesting though I still think it will all end in tears. Nothing surprises me in this mad division however.

Birmingham manager sacked after the game that makes the third manager to loose his job after being beaten by swansea this season

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back