• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Birmingham away

Fireboy said:
You could ring and buy a ticket from the swans ticket office then pick it up from the brum ticket office.

Is that a thing? Suddenly free tomorrow now as well and was thinking of going if I could find a ticket. Will give it a try in the morning.

£100 for a return train from Bristol is taking the piss a bit mind!

JackFish said:
Fireboy said:
You could ring and buy a ticket from the swans ticket office then pick it up from the brum ticket office.

Is that a thing? Suddenly free tomorrow now as well and was thinking of going if I could find a ticket. Will give it a try in the morning.

JackFish said:
Fireboy said:

That's true. But look into National Express coaches. About £35 return for 2 hours each way.

Is the ticket office open Saturdays?
I now need a ticket, may have to get one in the Brum end

Nick Chan said:
Is the ticket office open Saturdays?
I now need a ticket, may have to get one in the Brum end

Tickets went off sale at 3pm yesterday apparently.

I’ve decided on the Billy no mates approach of some beers and streams of scum as an appetiser. Any result will amuse. if they win it will actually be funny, as Micky McMick will get more games…and Colin will look a real dick, and if they lose it will be even funnier. Concourse waving will be rife. Draw and they won’t know what to do.

Us too. The worst that can happen is 6 points from the last 3 games and I’d have bitten your hand off, so free shot in my mind. Just want us to keep playing well.

So whatever, it’s going to be a good day.

Ok I have bought a ticket in the Brum end and am on my way. If anyone has a spare please in the Swans end I can meet up there. 07974 752002 thanks

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back