• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Blackburn Fans

Ringwood Jack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Big game for them, a win will give them a great chance of the playoffs yet its like a cemetery there. Bizarre!

Ringwood Jack said:
Big game for them, a win will give them a great chance of the playoffs yet its like a cemetery there. Bizarre!

Touch of the 'arrogant fckers ' bout em. They thought they'd sewn up the play offs weeks ago.

In Millie’s hands now. They play Blackburn at the Den last game.

Could be Millwall, Luton, Boro and Coventry.

We’ve beaten none of them, yet it just feels wrong. Whoever goes up will be humiliated. None are in the same class as Florist or Hounslow. Nor Soton, Evo, Lids or MoLeicester come to that.

You never know. Everyone thought that Bournemouth would be humiliated but they're staying up. Fulham were set to yoyo again but they're top half. Forest spent a fortune and they may well go down.

J_B said:
You never know. Everyone thought that Bournemouth would be humiliated but they're staying up. Fulham were set to yoyo again but they're top half. Forest spent a fortune and they may well go down.

True. But none of these are like Muff, Fulham or Forest of last season. Boro have the best shout at making a fist of it I suppose. Millwall are real rubbish a lot of the time (that’s from a Millwall fan mate). Luton I imagine as awful, but they’ve kept winning so they must have something, and they’re pushing 80 points. Coventry were no great shakes in either game against us and 69 points from 45 games shouldn’t give a play off place normally (?).

monmouth said:
True. But none of these are like Muff, Fulham or Forest of last season. Boro have the best shout at making a fist of it I suppose. Millwall are real rubbish a lot of the time (that’s from a Millwall fan mate). Luton I imagine as awful, but they’ve kept winning so they must have something, and they’re pushing 80 points. Coventry were no great shakes in either game against us and 69 points from 45 games shouldn’t give a play off place normally (?).

The last time 69 points would have been enough was 10 years ago (Leicester 12/13). Usually you need 74-75. Fulham finished 6th with 80 points in 16/17.

monmouth said:
In Millie’s hands now. They play Blackburn at the Den last game.

Could be Millwall, Luton, Boro and Coventry.

We’ve beaten none of them, yet it just feels wrong. Whoever goes up will be humiliated. None are in the same class as Florist or Hounslow. Nor Soton, Evo, Lids or MoLeicester come to that.

I see fans of the big boys in the PL talking about cutting the number of teams down to reduce the workload for their multi-millionaire players, saying the bottom 6 or so in the PL are shite anyway.

While I watched some of the Leicester v Everton game tonight and thought either of them would win this division just as easily as Burnley have done.

For sheer entertainment value, seeing Millwall reek havoc at West Ham will be watch.

looking at the table now, what a wasted opportunity this season was for the swans.
too many games simply thrown away.

sainthelens said:
For sheer entertainment value, seeing Millwall reek havoc at West Ham will be watch.

Be interesting to see what happens if there’s a Luton v Millwall play off, I can remember that game back in the 80’s. 😳

SgorioFruit said:
looking at the table now, what a wasted opportunity this season was for the swans.
too many games simply thrown away.

This is the reality of this season.
This is where we are ;nowhere.
Luton ,Millwall,Coventry in the play offs ? And we think we have had a good season.? Madness. Sunderland might squeeze in though yet we trashed them at the SoL.That showed we really can be effective.

It is beyond insanity so many seem to be desperate to keep the current coach to complete his “process” and his apparent desire to make us a proper club .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back