• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bobby

Nocountryforoldjack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Stepping down before he's sacked

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/01/its-emotional-roberto-martinez-quits-as-belgium-coach-after-world-cup-exit.

Saying this makes me feel dirty, but I'd have him back.

Can't lose really. If he fails we get to jeer at and sack the cunt.

Nocountryforoldjack said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/01/its-emotional-roberto-martinez-quits-as-belgium-coach-after-world-cup-exit.

And he's 24hrs too late for the Wigwam job thanks to Kolo Touré...
Life's a bitch :lol:

Nocountryforoldjack said:

A man completely and utterly out of his depth managing Belgium. Had some of the best players in the world for 3 tournaments and never even made a final. His bull**it can only baffle people for so long. Absolutely detest the man.

Is he finally going to return our black book?

Thieving tapas waiter

I wouldn't have him back, not that he will be back anyway, probably go back to Spain, can't see clubs here having any interest in him.

Niigata Jack said:
I wouldn't have him back, not that he will be back anyway, probably go back to Spain, can't see clubs here having any interest in him.

Sorry, Martin or Martinez. No contest. Take the sentiment out of it and I’d take him in a heartbeat. As I said (copyright B. Rod) at the very worst we’d get the satisfaction of sacking him.

monmouth said:
Sorry, Martin or Martinez. No contest. Take the sentiment out of it and I’d take him in a heartbeat. As I said (copyright B. Rod) at the very worst we’d get the satisfaction of sacking him.

No sentiment if when Martin goes, ld want anyone bar Martinez, l know time is a great healer, but lve a long memory, the only reason he didn’t take the cat was because he was out ratting and Brown shoes couldn’t find the scabby thing

Niigata Jack said:

I would imagine there'd be plenty of interest in Spain. He's been a better club manager than an international one.

We were fantastic to watch under him

If he could repeat that I would take him back

Had he stayed I firmly believe we would have gone up that following season

karnataka said:
I would imagine there'd be plenty of interest in Spain. He's been a better club manager than an international one.

And he's hardly been a failure at international level. He got Belgium to number one team in the world.

jackjackjackjack said:
And he's hardly been a failure at international level. He got Belgium to number one team in the world.

With that group of players he's had at his disposal he most certainly has been a failure at international level, and an abject one at that.

jackjackjackjack said:

Opinions are valid no matter how bizarre,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back