• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bonus payments ?

Bermudajack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Am I correct in thinking that there were significant add on’s - in the sale of Oli McBurnie to Sheffield Utd if they remained in the PL?
Also I have a vague recollection of there being additional payments from Man Utd if they qualified for the Champions League from the Dan James sale?
Can someone shed some light on this please? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks in advance...

Reports last year suggest a £3,000,000 bonus but didn't state the condition.
Having played in close to 40 games this season any play related condition would have been met but here again conditions may have been for more than one season, on future transfer income or goals/assists.
McBurnie - Talksport reported, 'The fee for the 23-year-old is believed to be in the region of £17.5million, with the rest of the offer dependant on add-ons.' (Up to £20 million.)
35 games 4 goals.

Good news for the hedge fund members perhaps. I wouldn’t expect it to change the amount available to spend on the first team squad by much if anything at all.

Badlands said:
Reports last year suggest a £3,000,000 bonus but didn't state the condition.
Having played in close to 40 games this season any play related condition would have been met but here again conditions may have been for more than one season, on future transfer income or goals/assists.
McBurnie - Talksport reported, 'The fee for the 23-year-old is believed to be in the region of £17.5million, with the rest of the offer dependant on add-ons.' (Up to £20 million.)
35 games 4 goals.

That's three quarters of the Ayew wage bill sorted then, give or take.

As long as our bonus isn't based on the goals he's scored for them we'll be ok

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back