• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Making the most of this bonus weather.

Cooperman said:
cmajack said:
Bonus weather, are you serious? It poured down all Saturday afternoon and is pouring down again today. This country was at the back of the queue when all the beautiful weather was handed out. Look at the grand prix from Mexico yesterday, now that's what you call beautiful bonus weather.

Read his first sentence. It’s both warmer and drier than average for this time of year. Two degrees warmer and 30% less rainfall for this area of Wales.

Well aren't we extremely lucky, we had 1 day yesterday without any rain. Bravo!. I will stand by what i said, it's a crap country for beautiful weather, and if i didn't have in laws in poor health i would have left for a sunnier destination a long time ago. Why do you think most people go abroad for their holidays?

cmajack said:
Cooperman said:
Read his first sentence. It’s both warmer and drier than average for this time of year. Two degrees warmer and 30% less rainfall for this area of Wales.

Well aren't we extremely lucky, we had 1 day yesterday without any rain. Bravo!. I will stand by what i said, it's a crap country for beautiful weather, and if i didn't have in laws in poor health i would have left for a sunnier destination a long time ago. Why do you think most people go abroad for their holidays?
Aye but its warm rain mun, no pleasing some. :D

cmajack said:
Cooperman said:

It sounds like Dicky was over Gower yesterday, I imagine that he also had a coffee sat outside, possibly something stronger. I managed to get the lawns done, cleared all of the leaf drop and managed to grill some sausages on the pit. I’d say that’s a bonus.

Did you stay indoors reading your Murray Walker fan club newsletters?

cmajack said:
dickythorpe said:
Unseasonably mild and bright weather.
Nipped to Pennard and Port Eynon. There's still plenty of people about exploring and enjoying.
The Ship Inn looks as if it's much more "switched on" than it once was.
I remember Gower brewery taking it over 5 or 6 years ago.
Great fish and chips from the Seafarer it was doing a roaring trade this afternoon.
The coffee shop by Pennard stores has some great home made cakes.
I often go there for a breakfast in summer if I'm off work and up early.
Great views when you walk towards 2 cliffs bay/oxwich

Blessed we are.
Bonus weather, are you serious? It poured down all Saturday afternoon and is pouring down again today. This country was at the back of the queue when all the beautiful weather was handed out. Look at the grand prix from Mexico yesterday, now that's what you call beautiful bonus weather.

I was talking about Sunday really , which was yesterday. Normally in November I wouldn't dream of venturing down the coast.
However it is unseasonably mild. No frosts where I live in October. Only one so far this month and temperature up to 15 degrees some days.
So sorry I ruined your day.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back