• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris

That lovable scamp , good old Bojo , you and your cronies having parties with disregard to any of Your rules .
All done on Your watch , best thing he did was to resign , awful liar , alas minting it big time now .

Caught a brief coverage on tele earlier , gave up after a while after the statement by some Civil Servant .

This is a Learning curve and we will learn from our actions moving forward .
Another Inquiry logged , filed hidden away , lessons learned , never happen again .

Pitiful that Hancock , Cummings , Johnson are making millions with TV apperances , book sales , speakers circuit .

National Health and other Service workers were putting their lives at risk during this time , you lot were partying .

Epaul said:
Do not like the c**t, he's not your mate he's not Boris, do not call him Boris, he's not a friend, he's a tory c**t and one of the worst ever

I never refer to him as Boris, it's too much of a cuddly toy sort of name, to me he's Johnson, which is appropriate as the word is slang for a dick in USA. ;)

Robert Peston's posts on Twitter yesterday...

He'll be really angry with the Robert Peston who hung on to every word from Johnson like a love - sick puppy.

If anyone still thinks he's a loveable scamp, I hope they've been following the covid enquiry this week and taken note of the cynical c*nt's words re the fate of old people in Britain suffering in the pandemic. Pure self interested Tory scum.

https://twitter.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1719703913232732505?t=6I_Qi8hF85ctfRBmhAf-Cw&s=19

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back