• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris's parting shot

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
https://www.newstatesman.com/comment/2022/08/boris-johnson-resignation-honours-list-final-insult

Man is a gutter snipe. :x

Nadine Dorries, the human equivalent of a snot hanging from an old mans nose.

Well Thatcher got her mate Jimmy Savile knighted, so the president was set back in 1980"s...

Scummy bàstards

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23355531

Better to do it properly like the French and hang them. To misquote Paul Weller, ‘From family trees, the lords do swing…’

On the plus side, the by-elections might be interesting.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Short memories on here, need to smell the Lavender? Or perhaps have a look at Blairs Cash for honours?

They are all complicit.

Normally I'd call this whataboutery but you make a point, which is covered in Oborne's assault on the truth book.

Blair started this and then the Tories turbocharged it

waynekerr55 said:
KrunchyKarrot said:
Short memories on here, need to smell the Lavender? Or perhaps have a look at Blairs Cash for honours?

They are all complicit.

Normally I'd call this whataboutery but you make a point, which is covered in Oborne's assault on the truth book.

"Blair started this"
Harold Wilson 1976 with the scandalous Lavender list. Politics is a dirty business where the colour of the party doesnt seem to make a difference. There are some politicians who genuinely go into it trying to make a difference but are soon snookered. The trouble we have is that we dont kick them out, in Neath they have had a Labour MP forever same in Richmond or Buckingham with the Tories.

KrunchyKarrot said:
waynekerr55 said:

"Blair started this"
Harold Wilson 1976 with the scandalous Lavender list. Politics is a dirty business where the colour of the party doesnt seem to make a difference. There are some politicians who genuinely go into it trying to make a difference but are soon snookered. The trouble we have is that we dont kick them out, in Neath they have had a Labour MP forever same in Richmond or Buckingham with the Tories.

Sorry to be a pedant but Richmond is Lib Dem, but yes you make a salient point

waynekerr55 said:
KrunchyKarrot said:
"Blair started this"

Sorry to be a pedant but Richmond is Lib Dem, but yes you make a salient point
-No need to be sorry mate, should have stated Fishy Rishy MP - Richmond Yorks been Blue since the ice age :D

Well I remember back to Lord Gannex and Lady Falkender and there has been nothing, NOTHING, that gets close to Lord Lebedev, Russian KGB top dog's son, Putin's right hand man's son.

Johnson should already be locked up for treason, not putting more shitheads in Ermine. I agree he's not the first but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be stopped. I'd like to get rid of all those others too that Blair or anyone put there...Lord Amstrad ffs...

monmouth said:
Well I remember back to Lord Gannex and Lady Falkender and there has been nothing, NOTHING, that gets close to Lord Lebedev, Russian KGB top dog's son, Putin's right hand man's son.

Johnson should already be locked up for treason, not putting more shitheads in Ermine. I agree he's not the first but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be stopped. I'd like to get rid of all those others too that Blair or anyone put there...Lord Amstrad ffs...

It's tiresome to always have to point out that (valid) criticism of this shower of shit government doesn't mean we think all Labour governments, and the current Labour party, are paragons of virtue who never did anything wrong. If you don't state that, all they have is 'but Labour...'

JackSomething said:
monmouth said:

It's tiresome to always have to point out that (valid) criticism of this shower of s**t government doesn't mean we think all Labour governments, and the current Labour party, are paragons of virtue who never did anything wrong. If you don't state that, all they have is 'but Labour...'

They're all a shower of shit JS, all in it for their own ends power and wealth, whether they're left, right or centre. Sickening, the who system needs a massive overall

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back