• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bournemouth

PSumbler said:
Muteswan said:
Bournemouth are apparently looking for compensation because of the missed goal that Sheffield United”scored” against Villa. The point that Villa got that day kept them up , just one point above Bournemouth who had the better goal difference.
Technology at its worst.

One of the most laughable things I have read. They were relegated over a 38 game season, do they want to have reassessed all the decisions that may have gone their way that could have led to a goal. Had that goal been given, chaos theory would have taken over and anything could have happened. Villa may have been more steeled and gone onto win against West Ham on the last day would be just one obvious example.

Bournemouth were relegated because they were one of the 3 worst teams in the Premier League this season, suck it up, dust yourselves down and get on with next season. Nobody likes a bitter loser

These were not my thoughts, I saw a flash from SSN and posted on here. Don’t shoot the messenger. 😢

Perhaps Arsenal could ask for compensation because their Cardiff born goalkeeper threw the ball into his own net to give the blueturds their only notable honour in 357 BC ...

They knew it would have been rejected out of hand at the time

Now they’ve gone down they just want some compo to help their costs

Had it happened on the last game I might feel slightly more inclined to their cause but not much more

Muteswan said:
PSumbler said:
One of the most laughable things I have read. They were relegated over a 38 game season, do they want to have reassessed all the decisions that may have gone their way that could have led to a goal. Had that goal been given, chaos theory would have taken over and anything could have happened. Villa may have been more steeled and gone onto win against West Ham on the last day would be just one obvious example.

Bournemouth were relegated because they were one of the 3 worst teams in the Premier League this season, suck it up, dust yourselves down and get on with next season. Nobody likes a bitter loser

These were not my thoughts, I saw a flash from SSN and posted on here. Don’t shoot the messenger. 😢

Sorry that wasnt meant to be a go at you - it just frustrates me when teams who have finished in a league position over 38 games think they are owed something because of one poor decision (or in this case failed technology)

Sorry if it came across as a go at you :?

PSumbler said:
Muteswan said:

Sorry that wasnt meant to be a go at you - it just frustrates me when teams who have finished in a league position over 38 games think they are owed something because of one poor decision (or in this case failed technology)

Sorry if it came across as a go at you :?

No problem. 😁

What a load of nonsense, as many have said it’s a 38 game season and bad decisions/mistakes have been made throughout the season by both VAR and refs but they generally even themselves out over 38 games. Some decisions go for you and some against.
Hopefully we’ll be playing Villa not Bournemouth next season :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back