• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brandon Copper to Newport

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,132

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Loan.

Madness if you ask me

Risc said:
Loan.

Madness if you ask me

Interesting, particularly as he only has 1 year left on his contract so unless he is signing a new one first we are letting him go for free & only gaining a wages save (assuming Newport are paying it of course) - maybe finances are worst than I thought!

Thornburyswan said:
Risc said:
Loan.

Madness if you ask me

Interesting, particularly as he only has 1 year left on his contract so unless he is signing a new one first we are letting him go for free & only gaining a wages save (assuming Newport are paying it of course) - maybe finances are worst than I thought!

Maybe he wanted to go up a standard :eek:pen_mouth:

Didn't pull up any trees at Yeovil so maybe an opportunity to put himself in the shop window?

• hi
Yeovil Jack said:
Didn't pull up any trees at Yeovil so maybe an opportunity to put himself in the shop window?

To be fair played very little there due to the pandemic. He's a very good defender

That's true as per the pandemics, but then did have about 4 or 5 matches and only really got on via the bench

Porthcawlswan said:
  • hi
Yeovil Jack said:

To be fair played very little there due to the pandemic. He's a very good defender

"He's a very good defender"

Is he? He's soon to be 21 years old and has only ever attracted interest from clubs in the National League and now League 2.

We're a Championship club. He doesn't appear to be a very good defender for a team playing in the Championship.

Perhaps he'll be very good in League 2. Good luck to him.

So besides some teenagers who've never played beyond u23s, it's Rodon, Guehi, Cabango and maybe Naughton.

If we're playing 5 at the back we need some centre backs in asap.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Porthcawlswan said:
  • hi

Is he? He's soon to be 21 years old and has only ever attracted interest from clubs in the National League and now League 2.

We're a Championship club. He doesn't appear to be a very good defender for a team playing in the Championship.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Richard Cranium

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Porthcawlswan said:
  • hi

No need for the quotation marks you're already quoting me.
Time will tell but I'll believe the professional coaches over someone who gets kicks out of winding people up on a football forum

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back