• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brewster next season?

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Talk on the Anfield Effect Twitter page that we have indeed asked Liverpool if we can loan Brewster for next season, it says if Liverpool are against it they are open to negotiating other players to loan to us as they are impressed with how we are built and looked after Brewster, but it will come down to what Liverpool want to do with him for next season, but he could have a say in coming back here as he is happy.

Fingers crossed, but unlikely I think.

Got to be a chance, hopefully he would want to come back, and it's a good experience for him again for one more season.

Liverpool will look ahead, probably decide we are likely to be in a relegation battle next season, decide they don't want him involved in that, and send him somewhere else

Hope I'm wrong

Think he will go back as he will want to fight for a chance to play P/L football, saying that our cat1 set up will stand us in a good situation for similar players in the future.

I'd be amazed if he came back here.

One of the promoted clubs like Leeds would surely fancy him, other than that, someone like Rangers where he can play European football. Won't be with us.

Best_loser said:
Liverpool will look ahead, probably decide we are likely to be in a relegation battle next season, decide they don't want him involved in that, and send him somewhere else

Hope I'm wrong

If he came back to the Championship, sure it would be to us. Either that or to a "lower ranked" PL team.

Fingers crossed!

I still don't think he is ready for Premier League yet, I know he has helped us with goals but I still feel a little underwhelmed with his all round game. I was expecting better to be honest.

Apparently he wants Prem League action and believes he could be No.2 should Origi be moved on.

However his work rate is way below par for Klopp (see Minamino ranking ahead for example).

Could see lower ranking PL team (that don't press as much) happy to take an educated punt.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Apparently he wants Prem League action and believes he could be No.2 should Origi be moved on.

However his work rate is way below par for Klopp (see Minamino ranking ahead for example).

Could see lower ranking PL team (that don't press as much) happy to take an educated punt.

No where near good enough for pool yet.

Best_loser said:

Hope I'm wrong

Yup, just like this season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back