• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brewster...Is there really no chance?

Darran said:
I hope I’m wrong here but no manager worth his salt would send him back to the Championship when he’s already proved he can score goals in the Championship would they?
He needs to be tested at a higher level now surely?

Chelsea did with Tammy, either side of him playing for us.

TheLoneRanger said:
Darran said:
I hope I’m wrong here but no manager worth his salt would send him back to the Championship when he’s already proved he can score goals in the Championship would they?
He needs to be tested at a higher level now surely?

Chelsea did with Tammy, either side of him playing for us.

Also if Brewster matches what Watkins done for Brentford then Liverpool could get even more for him next season he still is only 20, I think he needs a full season of football for clubs to bite.

Well that little bit of hope we had has now gone, and Sheffield United have got desperate to get a striker in, close to agreeing a 23.5M deal for Brewster.

We move on

Swansea93 said:
Well that little bit of hope we had has now gone, and Sheffield United have got desperate to get a striker in, close to agreeing a 23.5M deal for Brewster.

We move on

Or put in a £24M bid ourselves... :D

I think we moved on a little while ago didn't we, that's the feeling I got after the Brighton striker links got a bit stronger. A shame, it would have been fantastic to have Brewster back for another year. Always a long shot though.

I hope the move works for him but I fear that Sheffield United are going to have a difficult second season and their strikers will be feeding off scraps.

He's having a medical today, and Liverpool will retain a 15 per cent sell-on clause for the 20-year-old and a buy-back clause that is valid for the next three years.

23 mill for an untested striker in the prem , bloody crazy money

oldjack said:
23 mill for an untested striker in the prem , bloody crazy money
I agree, that's a awful lot of money :shock: probably a upgrade on the strikers currently in their squad.

Is Brewster really worth that much?

J_B said:
I hope the move works for him but I fear that Sheffield United are going to have a difficult second season and their strikers will be feeding off scraps.
Great point, second season syndrome for the blunts. I had them down to finish much lower than their lofty position last season, surprised they have started so poor though.

Blunts have lost their last six matches

1964white said:
I agree, that's a awful lot of money :shock: probably a upgrade on the strikers currently in their squad.

Is Brewster really worth that much?

He's as clinical as they come but the rest of his game leaves a lot to be desired still. If they create chances for him though, he'll bury them all day long

If he’s available for loan in January would you have him back?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back