• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bruce Dickinson Swansea

Swansea93 said:
Nottingham Rock City jumped the gun with the dates.

Wow, :shock: Nottingham Rock City, didn't know it was still going! Played there myself once in July 1981 when the band I was in were supporting 60s American band, Spirit on 4 UK tour dates. :D

karnataka said:
Wow, :shock: Nottingham Rock City, didn't know it was still going! Played there myself once in July 1981 when the band I was in were supporting 60s American band, Spirit on 4 UK tour dates. :D

Led Zep knicked Stairway from Spirit. Nice.

exiledclaseboy said:
Randy California. Great rock star name.

Indeed, his real name was Randy Wolfe which was a decent enough rock star name to be born with anyway! 😂 It was none other than Jimi Hendrix who renamed him Randy California, how cool is that? 😎😎😎🎸🎸🎸

The last time I saw Bruce he was very good.

Mind you, that was in 1980, with Samson.

I wonder if Thunder stick is still out there somewhere.

exiledclaseboy said:
Randy California. Great rock star name.

Indeed, his real name was Randy Wolfe which was a decent enough rock star name to be born with anyway! 😂 It was none other than Jimi Hendrix who renamed him Randy California, how cool is that? 😎😎😎🎸🎸🎸

karnataka said:

Hendrix wanted him to come to the UK when the Experience first formed but supposedly California's parents wouldn't let him because he was still in school!
Cracking guitarist, I saw him at the Reading Festival in 82 & he was excellent tbf

Im gonna wait until his brother David comes to Swansea and then pop down to see him with my antiques for him to value. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back