• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cabango or Wood

Swansea93 said:
Bold claim after his Welsh questions appearance on YouTube :lol:

Yeah, lol - he’s Football Intelligent, only/mainly- he keeps it simple, uncomplicated and pure football.

Which is his strength.

I’d replace both if we’re playing a back 3. Keep both if playing a back 4.

backofthenet said:
Good point Coops.

For me it’s a win win right now - Duff to show faith in the same way Woody showed faith after his turbulent time in anti-English Hibs. And he absolutely loves life down here on the Costa. He’s metamorphosed from the quiet shy boy post Scottish bad experience into the full-on Media centre of attention he is nowadays.

Head n shoulders our biggest and brightest young CB prospect.

Sign him up Huw (Soz, Paul)…..

Needs a new 2+1 year deal. One of our key assets.

Swansea93 said:
I think one of these will definitely be approached by Southampton, who would you rather keep out of the two of them?

Cabango then.

Ringwood Jack said:
Would anyone keep Darling over Wood and Cabango?

Of the three in order of best to worst my personal opinion is that it is Darling > Wood > Cabango

Cabango always looks like he has a hospital pass in him and we have seen him get done for pace time and time and time again.
Wood has huge potential but has much to learn, he is not left footed so its hard to see the best of him in his current position.
Darling is the most polished of the three, starting to show good understanding with Ashby and has played a few excellent passes to set him away lately.

Darling looked like a red card waiting to happen after his head went and he conceded the penalty against Wigan, but he came back strong in that game. He also hit the bar as well as scored a goal and it was his pass that laid Ashby's assist on a platter for Yates to equalize last weekend.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back