• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

can someone explain this for me

Swanabout

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24842003/shocking-moment-convicted-paedophile/

Met police stating that there was no need for concern.
At least they are consistent.
Cvnts.

sainthelens said:
Met police stating that there was no need for concern.
At least they are consistent.
Cvnts.

I was about to say the same thing, a quick read of the article, and his previous conviction before the assaults, he was posing as a film producer, and now mingling with young kids on a movie shoot. Totally crazy, and if this:

The BBC also saw an email sent by the agency to cast members on November 2.

The email read: "[The Metropolitan Police] assured us that there is no cause for concern in relation to Artiste safety and there were no restrictions placed on this individual preventing him working with, or being near, any of our Artistes, including those under 18."

I think heads should roll, is it such a big a deal, for the met police to say there is a cause for concern..

I know from what i have read in the past, there is a high chance of these people reoffending, so without a doubt, he should have been kept away, that kind of crime, should always stay with the perp for the rest of his life. I think it's just ingrained in them sadly, and for that reason, people who commit crimes like that, should always have an exclusion zone around children.

Look like the Beeb have still not taken their own Mission Statement following the Saville horror .

Lessons have been learned , root cause found , never happen again , applicants vetted and checked for past history now .

Yes of course you have , another scandal to waffle out of with the same answers as brought up before .

As an aside comment , Steve Coogan playing the role of that monster on the drama , The Reckoning , captivating and brilliant .

Robbie said:
Look like the Beeb have still not taken their own Mission Statement following the Saville horror .

Lessons have been learned , root cause found , never happen again , applicants vetted and checked for past history now .

Yes of course you have , another scandal to waffle out of with the same answers as brought up before .

As an aside comment , Steve Coogan playing the role of that monster on the drama , The Reckoning , captivating and brilliant .

I don't think the Beeb are guilty this time, they are just reporting on it? Sorry if I have misread, what you said.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back