• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Can the Swans secure an agreement for second loan with Brighton?

There's always hope, and id love it to happen. I cant see it myself though, I think he'll end up at a lower end Prem team.

The Rotherham keeper, Johansson, available for £1m due to a relegation release clause, would be a good shout though. I feel he'll have a lot of people after him for that price.

There's always hope, and id love it to happen. I cant see it myself though, I think he'll end up at a lower end Prem team.

The Rotherham keeper, Johansson, available for £1m due to a relegation release clause, would be a good shout though. I feel he'll have a lot of people after him for that price.
That the keeper who seemed like he would stop everything we threw at him a few weeks back?

Not so much outbid as I think it'll be the £1m release fee, but certainly teams with more lucrative wages on offer, or teams that are more likely to be challenging for top spots. On top of that rumours today that Arsenal are looking at Luke Steele from Brighton so Rushworth may well be retained even if he's used as a back up.

David De Gea might fancy sunny Swansea, he’s been a free agent for 12 months.

Wonder if we could tempt Fabianski back now that he has lost his starting place at spam

Brighton have 2 decent keepers. Maybe a case if they think Rushworth can be in their top 2 next season

Arthur Okonkwo out of contract, done really well at Wrexham, young, would be a good signing if Rushworth doesn’t come back.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back