• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

****Cancelled***** Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sainthelens said:
Anyone else now got major concerns regarding crowds coming back in ? All Drakeford needs is an excuse.

I'd say rising infection numbers would be a reason rather than an excuse, but yes it is a worry.

JackSomething said:
sainthelens said:
Anyone else now got major concerns regarding crowds coming back in ? All Drakeford needs is an excuse.

I'd say rising infection numbers would be a reason rather than an excuse, but yes it is a worry.

Infections aren't the problem any more due to vaccinations. Drakeford needs to look at hospitalisations in south Wales which are tiny.

bryncochjack said:
JackSomething said:

Infections aren't the problem any more due to vaccinations. Drakeford needs to look at hospitalisations in south Wales which are tiny.

Agreed. Tho have got this feeling that if we dont start with no restrictions, then we never will.

sainthelens said:
bryncochjack said:

Agreed. Tho have got this feeling that if we dont start with no restrictions, then we never will.
That last sentence has seriously messed with my head. Are you in the pub by any chance SH?!

As has already be stated, forget about the R rate, hospitalisation will be the main driver in the decision to "open up" fully.
Of course long covid is a concern, but small fry in relation to getting the economy back on track.
The biggest obstacle going forward regarding football events will be players isolating, and also stewarding levels/policing of matches also due to self isolation & track and trace requirements.

Swanjaxs said:
As has already be stated, forget about the R rate, hospitalisation will be the main driver in the decision to "open up" fully.
Of course long covid is a concern, but small fry in relation to getting the economy back on track.
The biggest obstacle going forward regarding football events will be players isolating, and also stewarding levels/policing of matches also due to self isolation & track and trace requirements.

Yep, as I said...any excuse. That twat will shut us out I'm telling you.

jackharris said:
How many of you visited Eastville?

Tote-End-in-197535188.jpeg

I've seen Swans play Rovers away at Eastville, Twerton Park, Bath and Memorial Stadium.

karnataka said:
jackharris said:
How many of you visited Eastville?

Tote-End-in-197535188.jpeg

I've seen Swans play Rovers away at Eastville, Twerton Park, Bath and Memorial Stadium.

Also done the three, the Memorial being the odd one out, being the only one I haven't received a slap off the Gas loyal 😂👊💥

Swanjaxs said:
karnataka said:

Also done the three, the Memorial being the odd one out, being the only one I haven't received a slap off the Gas loyal 😂👊💥

Memorial is a bit of an odd one out for me to as it's the only one where I've sat in the home section! 😜

Shame it was off, I was dreaming of a coaching team of Tates

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back