• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Car Insurance

jack123 said:
Yes, that would be the logical way of thinking, but when I stop and think of the implications, I can only think of an increase in accidents, Honest to god, I am a pretty laid back person, but I do have serious doubts in that I can hold my nerve doing 20 or under on a perfectly good road and conditions.

At peak times I really don’t think you will notice a difference.

[quCooperman post_id=207966 time=1694987901 user_id=91]
At peak times I really don’t think you will notice a difference.
[/quote]

But it's 24 hours coops, you will have to do 20 when absolutely no fucking pedestrian is around. It is the most non sensical law, I have ever seen, don't forget this is just the start of pissing motorists off, believe me if they get away with this, I hate to think what they have lined up next.

jack123 said:
But it's 24 hours coops, you will have to do 20 when absolutely no f*****g pedestrian is around. It is the most non sensical law, I have ever seen, don't forget this is just the start of pissing motorists off, believe me if they get away with this, I hate to think what they have lined up next.

Urban traffic is almost as busy on a Saturday and Sunday as it is during the week. I think most will hardly notice a difference come this time next month.

Cooperman said:
Urban traffic is almost as busy on a Saturday and Sunday as it is during the week. I think most will hardly notice a difference c,,me this time next month.

Yeah ok, everyone doing 15mph, I mean bloody hell what planet are we ferking living on now, that anybody thinks this is right? It's absolutely bloody bonkers, that anybody would support this. I am done, Jesus Christ this is a ferking joke, I am logging off before I lose my temper,

Called tonight to get my renewal sorted with Direct Line. My quoted premium was £435, £90 more expensive than last year. Said that I found a cheaper deal and they immediately came down to £355 and didn't even ask how much the cheaper deal was. Happy with paying £10 more than last year, could have gone to RAC for £320 but for the sake of £35 difference I couldn't be fkd to mess about.

jed said:
Called tonight to get my renewal sorted with Direct Line. My quoted premium was £435, £90 more expensive than last year. Said that I found a cheaper deal and they immediately came down to £355 and didn't even ask how much the cheaper deal was. Happy with paying £10 more than last year, could have gone to RAC for £320 but for the sake of £35 difference I couldn't be fkd to mess about.
That’s one of the best results I have heard of in a long while.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back