• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff City challenge makes it a huge two weeks for Duff

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Michael Duff can play down the importance of the next league fixture as much as he likes but he will surely be aware, as much as anyone, of the significance of this fixture as much as any Swansea City manager would have been in our recent past. If he isn’t aware then there will be enough people in...

Read more

For once, in my mind at least, the fact that it's the derby is not the most important thing. Our five sub par performances in the league have set very loud alarm bells ringing, so Cardiff or not, I want to see a massively improved performance, at least a point, and some sign Duff knows what he's doing in terms of team selection, formation and tactics.

Met up with few fellow fans for a cuppa this morning, all said the same. We are going backwards at an alarming rate, and a defeat coupled with another shapeless performance up there could spell the beginning of the end for him. Otherwise we could be cut adrift pretty quickly.

sainthelens said:
Met up with few fellow fans for a cuppa this morning, all said the same. We are going backwards at an alarming rate, and a defeat coupled with another shapeless performance up there could spell the beginning of the end for him. Otherwise we could be cut adrift pretty quickly.

As much as I wouldn't want to lose to the scum I don't agree with your findings, look at Coventry last season, struggled until Christmas then put a charge on. I know you don't like him but he does need time. Imho

A convincing win for Cardiff and the knives really will be out.

MrSwerve said:
A convincing win for Cardiff and the knives really will be out.

They've been out a while with some.

They are going to be very disappointed if they think we are going to sack him though :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
They've been out a while with some.

They are going to be very disappointed if they think we are going to sack him though :lol:

Why wouldn't we? You forget we now have around 6m unspent from the window.

sainthelens said:
Why wouldn't we? You forget we now have around 6m unspent from the window.

They aren't into paying severance fees which is obvious, otherwise Martin would have had the boot months before he left us of his own accord.

Neath_Jack said:
They aren't into paying severance fees which is obvious, otherwise Martin would have had the boot months before he left us of his own accord.

We didn't have several million knocking about last xmas to do it.
Think we'll agree to disagree.

sainthelens said:
We didn't have several million knocking about last xmas to do it.
Think we'll agree to disagree.

We'll know one way or the other in a couple of weeks.

Neath_Jack said:
We'll know one way or the other in a couple of weeks.

I so hope your right, I'm wrong, we win up there and we improve.
Don't ask for much.

Where have we got the millions of pounds spare that the thread references?

The sale of Piroe will largely balance our out of control books

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back