• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff tickets

JackFish said:
Are the loyalty points just from this season or do they go further back? I've got 97 but I've only been to about a third of our away games this season.

Yes they go much further back than just this season. I have 82 pts and have only done Bristol City away this season.

Niigata Jack said:
Epaul said:
Indeed Phil

Fuk up Wolfie, I was watching the Swans before you was knee high to a grasshopper, you Tit :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: give over and buy some hob nobs (chocolate ones at that) ya two hat

STID2017 said:
Donnybackspin said:
How many tickets have we been allocated for the game.

2000 I heard yesterday

Surprised it's not more

They've normally 20,000 odd empty seats :lol:
Could have (should have) given them the away allocation and allow us to fill their stadium for them

Epaul said:
Niigata Jack said:
Fuk up Wolfie, I was watching the Swans before you was knee high to a grasshopper, you Tit :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: give over and buy some hob nobs (chocolate ones at that) ya two hat

Why, ya two hat? :lol:

On Friday on sale to JA members with 59 points.
Next Monday on salr to JA members with 39 points

Other dates to be announced after that

Bump! Still looking for 1 Cardiff ticket. Plus, I was the first to ask! 🙄🤣

Dewi1jack said:
STID2017 said:
2000 I heard yesterday

Surprised it's not more

Could have (should have) given them the away allocation and allow us to fill their stadium for them

except you have a smaller average attendance than Cardiff....but hey clever stuff.

ValeValant said:
Dewi1jack said:
Surprised it's not more

except you have a smaller average attendance than Cardiff....but hey clever stuff.
Look out, the lid is off the sewer.

sainthelens said:
ValeValant said:
Look out, the lid is off the sewer.

As you are already aware there are always a few who come out from under a stone before our game and yet we never see them after...

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back