• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Channel 4 Dispatches 9pm Tonight

he had his cake and he ate it. Did he do anything wrong though - I guess he is fire fighting before it becomes uncontrollable.

Another state affiliated hit job on a person who doesn't follow the approved narrative.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/sep/16/russell-brand-accused-of-sexual-assault-and-emotional-abuse

He spends most of his time lambasting main stream media and government institutions on both sides including Biden, Bill Gates, Big Pharma. It isnt surprising hes attracted attention. Main stream media dont like the fact that social media has made them increasingly irrelevant. They did the same to Joe Rogan( Well tried to) Fact is Government hates social media because they cant control it.

He's always been a bit of a c**t so I'll buy it.

Captain_Sham said:
He spends most of his time lambasting main stream media and government institutions on both sides including Biden, Bill Gates, Big Pharma. It isnt surprising hes attracted attention. Main stream media dont like the fact that social media has made them increasingly irrelevant. They did the same to Joe Rogan( Well tried to) Fact is Government hates social media because they cant control it.

There may be something in that but if the allegations are true some of them are horrifying regardless of the motivations of the media exposing them.

exiledclaseboy said:
There may be something in that but if the allegations are true some of them are horrifying regardless of the motivations of the media exposing them.

Agreed but all the witnesess insist on anonymity. These are legal issues If he a rapist he belongs in prison. This information should be handed to the police not put on tv. Unless ...

So these four women have revealed allegations to a newspaper and a TV programme, how about revelling them to the authorities...

Never liked him since that incident , along side his media loving buddie Jonathan Ross done a bit of banter , innit .

Andrew Sachs , Manuel to most of us of a certain age , took the brunt of their pathetic prank phone call on radio airtime .
Lots of giggles and laddish behaviour aimed at his Grandaughter , pathetic .

Thankfuly neither of them appears on my tele now , but , I Am A Celebrity Get me out Of Here awaits for them . their sob story will then follow .

Robbie said:
Never liked him since that incident , along side his media loving buddie Jonathan Ross done a bit of banter , innit .

Andrew Sachs , Manuel to most of us of a certain age , took the brunt of their pathetic prank phone call on radio airtime .
Lots of giggles and laddish behaviour aimed at his Grandaughter , pathetic .

Thankfuly neither of them appears on my tele now , but , I Am A Celebrity Get me out Of Here awaits for them . their sob story will then follow .

And a pre recorded show at that. How the BBC thought it acceptable to air that is beyond belief. It’s only a joke if everyone laughs, and many didn’t laugh.

I see all the usual suspects were out defending Brand yesterday, before they had even seen the show. Incredible.

And still men wonder why women don’t report rapes and sexual assaults.

Neath_Jack said:
I see all the usual suspects were out defending Brand yesterday, before they had even seen the show. Incredible.

And still men wonder why women don’t report rapes and sexual assaults.

Brand has reinvented himself several times and his latest direction goes toward conspiracy theories. You can imagine the level of support that this will drum up.

Cooperman said:
Brand has reinvented himself several times and his latest direction goes toward conspiracy theories. You can imagine the level of support that this will drum up.

I didn't even know he was still a thing until this broke, thought he had disappeared up his own hoop somewhere. Then I learned of his new leanings, which would go some way to explain some of the mental gymnastics his cult are posting.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back