• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Channel 4 Dispatches 9pm Tonight

Anyone any idea how one can excuse oneself from impending jury duty?

Asking for a friend?

tim.healings said:

Asking for a friend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94zkBGm1IoU

tim.healings said:

Asking for a friend?

I managed it once. I owned a business which would have fallen apart if customers couldn’t have the site visits and repairs necessary and was excused from jury duty. It was the truth, I wouldn’t lie to get out of it there would be consequences I believe.

TheLoneRanger said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66882644

He's just misunderstood mun, all because he speaks up against the money people. Apparently :roll:

Watched a rerun on Dave TV of Would I Lie to You last night , 2012 recording . Huw Edwards was a guest and really threw himself into the act , he was good fun .

Fast Forward 11 years and now is seems , he is lost in his own demons . Why did he not once the allegations started state his side it was nothing to do with him , many others did asap .

Might not have stopped the innuedos , gossip and finger pointing owing to the abhorent crime of sexual abuse . and those dragged into the spotlight under scrutiny involved in it .

Somebody who faced the cameras on a daily basis sadly , could not make that call for whatever reason .

Muteswan said:
I managed it once. I owned a business which would have fallen apart if customers couldn’t have the site visits and repairs necessary and was excused from jury duty. It was the truth, I wouldn’t lie to get out of it there would be consequences I believe.

Just turn up in a smart suit and tie carrying a copy of the daily mail.

Neath_Jack said:
He's just misunderstood mun, all because he speaks up against the money people. Apparently :roll:

https://twitter.com/truthovermedia/status/1705335323138331108?s=46&t=QZclfluXoy3MNjrXb5AViw

Watched 30 seconds of that clip , lost interest then , differing views obviously , but , what the hell was he on about .

So much waffle , when I was a lad , 2p in the phone box slot to talk to your mates and meet up to play football .

Things move on , tin"ternet is a great help in many aspects . Rants and ego trips are now the norm , people lap it up .

Past my sell by date myself , I despair for the future of yougsters who are addicted to , and in many cases , cannot live without social media .

Libertarian said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94zkBGm1IoU

Afraid I haven’t got the balls to try that one. Do you reckon I could say I’m struggling with day to day living due to the fact I’m 44 and have 2 daughters under 5? I mean it’s true alright.

I could follow it up by saying sport is my release from such stress but I support swans and Glamorgan. Who could argue?

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/truthovermedia/status/1705335323138331108?s=46&t=QZclfluXoy3MNjrXb5AViw

Cult leader, wazzocks the lot of em 🙄

tim.healings said:
Afraid I haven’t got the balls to try that one. Do you reckon I could say I’m struggling with day to day living due to the fact I’m 44 and have 2 daughters under 5? I mean it’s true alright.

I could follow it up by saying sport is my release from such stress but I support swans and Glamorgan. Who could argue?

I was asked to do it in April of this year, I had the letters around January/february, at the end of January my wife unfortunately and unexpectedly became seriously unwell with guillian barre syndrome, and was hospitalised until April, and I was looking after my 2 boys, both with autism, but the youngest, who was 3 at that time, was very poorly himself, so I looked on line at the various forms to fill in to excuse me from the duty, I did that and they got back via email from memory saying I was indeed excused, they didn’t do any formal checks or anything, which surprised me a bit with our system, so you could state you’re unable to attend because of certain circumstances, they must get it a lot to be honest.

tim.healings said:

Found the email they sent to me, generic template, but can’t access what I sent to them. IMG_4071.jpeg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back