• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Channel 4 Dispatches 9pm Tonight

Neath_Jack said:
I see all the usual suspects were out defending Brand yesterday, before they had even seen the show. Incredible.

And still men wonder why women don’t report rapes and sexual assaults.

Spot on. People are twats.

Neath_Jack said:
I didn't even know he was still a thing until this broke, thought he had disappeared up his own hoop somewhere. Then I learned of his new leanings, which would go some way to explain some of the mental gymnastics his cult are posting.

He probably also knew this was coming so took this direction in order to develop that cult.

Cooperman said:
He probably also knew this was coming so took this direction in order to develop that cult.

It wouldn't have been difficult for him to get plenty aboard that particular way of thinking (or not thinking as the case may be).

Allergic2Hoof said:
Why do you think it's a cult?

Simply adopting the same word as NJ. Swap it for 'following', if you wish.

Cooperman said:
Simply adopting the same word as NJ. Swap it for 'following', if you wish.

Fair enough. But calling it a cult insinuates that people are blindly believing everything that they are told. The whole point of channels like his is to question what you are being told.

Allergic2Hoof said:
Fair enough. But calling it a cult insinuates that people are blindly believing everything that they are told. The whole point of channels like his is to question what you are being told.

Ironically he now wants us to believe what he's saying about all his sexual adventures being consensual. I think we should take his advice and question what we're being told.

By him.

J_B said:
Ironically he now wants us to believe what he's saying about all his sexual adventures being consensual. I think we should take his advice and question what we're being told.

By him.

Absolutely question it. Nothing is 100% guaranteed. But ask yourself this, how come whenever somebody pops up and becomes popular and draws a following that questions the state or the billionaire families or the pharma companies or the legacy media or the general apparatus of power do we immediately see these sudden stories of abuse or rape etc? Julian Assange was the first and now its standard practice. Amazing how none of these claims go to the feds first.

People still think the world is a left vs right thing. In reality it's those inside the circle and those outside it. Every single one of us is outside it.

Allergic2Hoof said:
Absolutely question it. Nothing is 100% guaranteed. But ask yourself this, how come whenever somebody pops up and becomes popular and draws a following that questions the state or the billionaire families or the pharma companies or the legacy media or the general apparatus of power do we immediately see these sudden stories of abuse or rape etc? Julian Assange was the first and now its standard practice. Amazing how none of these claims go to the feds first.

People still think the world is a left vs right thing. In reality it's those inside the circle and those outside it. Every single one of us is outside it.

The stuff about Brand has been around for years and years. Way before he reinvented himself as the stupid person’s idea of a visionary.

And one of the women involved actually reported it to a rape crisis centre on the same day as the rape.

The reason women don’t always go to the police is because only 2% of rapes are ever prosecuted let alone successful and women don’t necessarily want to spend days in a court answering attacks about their sexual history, what they like or don’t like, what underwear they prefer, whether or not they have had oral sex with anyone else ever, whether they’ve ever had any sexual fantasies, have they had anal sex, a threesome etc etc etc. with the world listening in to every gory detail. Only for large groups of men anyway to assume that she was ‘asking for it’ or a ‘bit of a slag’ or ‘well she said yes to him before so what did she expect’ or any other such vile perverted unwanted opinion.

By the way, using the term ‘the feds’ makes you sound like an absolute idiot.

Londonlisa2001 said:
The stuff about Brand has been around for years and years. Way before he reinvented himself as the stupid person’s idea of a visionary.

And one of the women involved actually reported it to a rape crisis centre on the same day as the rape.

The reason women don’t always go to the police is because only 2% of rapes are ever prosecuted let alone successful and women don’t necessarily want to spend days in a court answering attacks about their sexual history, what they like or don’t like, what underwear they prefer, whether or not they have had oral sex with anyone else ever, whether they’ve ever had any sexual fantasies, have they had anal sex, a threesome etc etc etc. with the world listening in to every gory detail. Only for large groups of men anyway to assume that she was ‘asking for it’ or a ‘bit of a slag’ or ‘well she said yes to him before so what did she expect’ or any other such vile perverted unwanted opinion.

Watched the documentary with my wife last night and some of the things he said in his stand up shows was vile and disgusting. How anyone could find that gutter humour funny beggars belief. I certainly wouldn't have liked my wife to have listened to that filth .

Londonlisa2001 said:

Feds is not to bad, I personally am fond of the term po po :D

cmajack said:
Watched the documentary with my wife last night and some of the things he said in his stand up shows was vile and disgusting. How anyone could find that gutter humour funny beggars belief. I certainly wouldn't have liked my wife to have listened to that filth .

Utterly horrible - anyone thinking it was edgy or clever needs a good look at themselves. It was basically Bernard Manning for the modern era. Grotesque, perverted crap.

I’m not even remotely prudish or easily offended but he was always a disgusting, slimy creep.

Jonathan Ross needs a good look at himself as well. That stuff with an aging grandfather who happened to be famous some time ago was puerile and bullying.

Anyone that genuinely thinks Brand is an intellect providing insight into ‘the establishment’ rather than a slimy grifter must be utterly, utterly stupid.

I didn’t see the documentary but just read this in The Observer’s review of it:

“In retrospect, it is amazing Brand lasted as long as he did: Dispatches plays the audio of him making demeaning sexual remarks about his show’s female newsreader, and conducting an interview with a celebrity guest where he joked about sending his (named) female assistant to visit the star, stripped naked. The interviewee in question: Jimmy Savile.”

Ewwww.

Londonlisa2001 said:

OK. Calm down Karen

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back