• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chelsea-Saudi Arabia

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
All transfers need to be suspended and investigated thoroughly surely?

It's becoming obvious that the Saudi Public Investment Fund, the same fund that owns 80% of Newcastle, is running the show at Chelsea and not Todd Boehly. Chelsea are now off-loading a significant amount of their squad to the Saudi League (of which SPIF own 4 clubs) for inflated fees to avoid FFP sanctions.

Kante, Ziyech and Mendy gone

Koulibaly, Aubemeyang rumoured to have signed agreements

Lukaku refusing to go.

It's obvious that money laundering happens at the top level of the game but this is blatant.

It's just that Chelsea have a lot of players they want to get rid of.

Bernado Silva is off there too, supposedly.

Wait till they put in a bid for Mbappe.

I think it's a bit rich (ahem) for people to complain about Saudi hoovering up players from the PL (and elsewhere). The PL has been doing the very same for years. Players will go where the money is.

mrploppy said:
I think it's a bit rich (ahem) for people to complain about Saudi hoovering up players from the PL (and elsewhere). The PL has been doing the very same for years. Players will go where the money is.

Yeah but now the Saudi's appear to be doing it, we'll suddenly have an influx of people who will start screaming 'human rights' & 'being gay is illegal out there'. They'll become moral crusaders for the good of us all. Right wing hypocrites most of them.

You know the type, they'll cry Schofield was grooming that young lad, but when it came to Shamima Begum, it's all 'she should have known what she was doing at that age' :lol:

We see you.

Neath_Jack said:
Yeah but now the Saudi's appear to be doing it, we'll suddenly have an influx of people who will start screaming 'human rights' & 'being gay is illegal out there'. They'll become moral crusaders for the good of us all. Right wing hypocrites most of them.

You know the type, they'll cry Schofield was grooming that young lad, but when it came to Shamima Begum, it's all 'she should have known what she was doing at that age' :lol:

We see you.

Not sure it's right wing mate. It's all the luvvies who were complaining about Qatar.

mrploppy said:
Not sure it's right wing mate. It's all the luvvies who were complaining about Qatar.

It was definitely the right wing loons, there were plenty of it on here.

Neath_Jack said:
It was definitely the right wing loons, there were plenty of it on here.

So the likes of Gary Neville, Gary Lineker, Peter Tatchell, etc are right wing? I think you have it the wrong way round.

mrploppy said:
So the likes of Gary Neville, Gary Lineker, Peter Tatchell, etc are right wing? I think you have it the wrong way round.

Of course I'm not talking about the leftie crowd, i know the difference between right and left :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

We see you.

You're comparing a terrorist and some idiot who thinks he's important in the world, because his chops are on the box, admit it, you've got an agenda to a specific group of people you believe are inferior, because you feel you're intellectually and morally superior because you're a c*ck, admit it

Look out, the full compliment of the brains trust have arrived.

Neath_Jack said:

We see you.

WTF has Phillip Schofield got to do with anything :?

JustJack said:
WTF has Phillip Schofield got to do with anything :?

Not sure if I’m following this correctly but I think he plays on the right wing.

I'm fairly sure I don't fall into the camp NJ is describing, but I still have concerns over this.

Nothing to do with the politics of the region, but as the OP says, it seems like this is a case of very rich people with stakes in multiple clubs using that to circumvent FFP.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back