• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Cohen

eteb said:
Hold on, so we wouldn't allow Davies a back from team (supposedly) but we've brought someone in for the back room team without a manager?

The f**k is goin on?

I'll tell you what's going on, this lot couldn't run a fucking bath let alone a football team, look at DC Utd for further confirmation.

They maybe astute business money makers, but football wise they ain't got a scooby. yet there are "fan's" well so called fans that won't have a word said against them very odd, very odd indeed, those with clear agendas or just stooges, take your choice.

Watching on Swansea TV and I saw someone sat on the bench i didn't recognise at all. Shaved head looked quite young. Has Sheehan brought more staff in?

SwansInTheLake said:
Watching on Swansea TV and I saw someone sat on the bench i didn't recognise at all. Shaved head looked quite young. Has Sheehan brought more staff in?

Cohen ??

Just looked Cohen up and he's not bald, so not a clue who it was that you saw.

SwansInTheLake said:

Heard it's some guy called Nathanski Jonesovic, who apparently worked with Watson at Luton; rumors are he might be in with a shout of the head coach role.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Heard it's some guy called Nathanski Jonesovic, who apparently worked with Watson at Luton; rumours are he might be in with a shout of the head coach role.

Lazy clueless thinking again by the Yankers in bringing Watson in, totally unsuitable for SCFC.

waynekerr55 said:
Nathanos Jonesikos, Cypriot genius, obvs...

My money is on a blonde wig and Natalie Jones, the first female manager in the Championship.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back