• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Wilder

• Thread starter 1964
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 6,552
A4Jack said:
JackBaston said:
They wont loan us Brewster

We loaned out our £15m and £20m signings after relegation albeit different reasons but depends if they fancy him

Yeah to foreign and Prem teams to get their wages off our books, not to develop him

JackBaston said:
A4Jack said:
We loaned out our £15m and £20m signings after relegation albeit different reasons but depends if they fancy him

Yeah to foreign and Prem teams to get their wages off our books, not to develop him

About five years age difference. If Sheff UTD think they could get value back and don't fancy him, what's best? Sell now for less than £10m or loan him out to gain back value?

Surely that's common sense

A4Jack said:
JackBaston said:

About five years age difference. If Sheff UTD think they could get value back and don't fancy him, what's best? Sell now for less than £10m or loan him out to gain back value?

Surely that's common sense

Not really, especially to a divisional rival
Im sure theyd try him themselves this season
as Swansea93 said, hes been given the number 7 so showing faith in him
Mcburnie maybe, as hes currently still injured and hes had some issues with fans up there

For what it's worth fan in the airport with the picture with Wilder asked him about Swansea and he smiled.

He's coming

Whilst I am all for Wilder, he will want money and probably won't want to work with a head of recruitment. Nor will he take well to Julian selling players when the mood strikes him. So whilst I would love it I cant see it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back