• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ...

Absolutely Lone 😄
The Friday Night Bombers, pride of the 'ill we were and could have had our pick of the birds in the Rum Puncheon, no influence my ass 🤫
From what I remember of the Rum and Punch you needed dark glasses on to look at most of the "birds" the feathered ones were pretty of course, but you had to sit by a window and look out to see them 😂

😂
How about down the 'ill - in The Mount and Farmers?? 🙈
Played for the Mount too under the late great Roy Hammet, remember when the lounge got done out when Paul Varney had the pub, we called it "Shades on the Hill" 🤣
Usually the only women in the Farmers were behind the bar 😀

I was too posh for those pubs. It was the coracle and the raven for me.

My old man (long departed) used to be a member of the The Cross dominos team in the 70's 👍
I would imagine our dads would have known each other then. My old man drama in The Cross since I was old enough to remember. Life member of the Dyffryn too.

I would imagine our dads would have known each other then. My old man drama in The Cross since I was old enough to remember. Life member of the Dyffryn too.
My farther was the foreman in the Dyffryn Works in the mid 70's when I was growing up ❤️

My farther was the foreman in the Dyffryn Works in the mid 70's when I was growing up ❤️
I imagine they definitely would have known each other then. When I first started driving I used to pick my old man up from the Dyffryn on a Saturday night. I’d always go in for the “last pint” with him. And every time, without fail, he’d introduce me to the same group of his old mates as if he’d never introduced them to me before. “This is my youngest boy, Andrew”. Proud as punch for some reason. And every time they’d all shake my hand as if they’d never been introduced to me before. The moral of this tale? They were all pissed mun. :ROFLMAO:

Pedant point of order. He’s not in the eye of the storm as that’s the calm bit.

I imagine they definitely would have known each other then. When I first started driving I used to pick my old man up from the Dyffryn on a Saturday night. I’d always go in for the “last pint” with him. And every time, without fail, he’d introduce me to the same group of his old mates as if he’d never introduced them to me before. “This is my youngest boy, Andrew”. Proud as punch for some reason. And every time they’d all shake my hand as if they’d never been introduced to me before. The moral of this tale? They were all pissed mun. :ROFLMAO:
And he has low standards about his children’s capabilities?

My da right there ❤️ with your da drinking 50 years ago! Must have known each other.

When work mates stayed strong, watching each others backs and having a good pint after work, arguments some times, and sorting it out old skool, then back to it 🤝

My da right there ❤️ with your da drinking 50 years ago! Must have known each other.

When work mates stayed strong, watching each others backs and having a good pint after work, arguments some times, and sorting it out old skool, then back to it 🤝
I reckon I'm around 46/47 yrs in myself 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back