• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Club posts profit for 19/20

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
£2.7m but that includes the money for McBurnie.

Highlights the challenge posed without promotion this year

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-latest-accounts-0

Longlostjack said:
OK - found it. Just over £ 18m 2019.

The figures I suppose above also include the wages for the following

Borja
VdH
Celina
Dyer
Routledge before reduction?
Naughton before reduction?
Carroll? Or had he gone by then?
Montero

Some big hitters there and with Ayew to go this summer, parachute payments gone, there still looks like it needs a sale or two this summer without promotion. £10m maybe for Connor? £8m for Grimes? If we are fortunate

Gain promotion and even if we stayed up for just 1 season then itll be in excess of 200 million coming in.
So Coops, before you start pondering fckn about in the play offs....bear that in mind.

sainthelens said:
Gain promotion and even if we stayed up for just 1 season then itll be in excess of 200 million coming in.
So Coops, before you start pondering fckn about in the play offs....bear that in mind.
Absolutely. I have a feeling the players will be have licence to play with a little more freedom in the play-offs. The only fly in the oinkment is that promotion would likely secure Cooper's position. Not something I relish, personally.

No promotion and our annual sale of 1 or 2 assets will of course be here again.Unfortunately there's not many left.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back