• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Colin Calderwood

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/05/19/calderwood-to-join-swansea-coaching-staff/

Plenty of experience probably a sensible choice to bring in

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Let's hope he sorts our defence out.

That's assuming Martin lets him, then again Martin was a defender why can't he coach the defenders is a question I'd ask, my view is he hasn't the ability to do so, Caldewood's appointment is a good one though.

Niigata Jack said:
Let's hope he sorts our defence out.

That's assuming Martin lets him, then again Martin was a defender why can't he coach the defenders is a question I'd ask, my view is he hasn't the ability to do so, Caldewood's appointment is a good one though.

Yeah totally take your points there, clearly Russell cannot organise a good defence if his life depended on it. We'll wait and see but it needs fixing very quickly for next season.

Niigata Jack said:

Yeah totally take your points there, clearly Russell cannot organise a good defence if his life depended on it. We'll wait and see but it needs fixing very quickly for next season.

He doesn't seem to have the man management skills along with the coaching skills of a Martinez, Rogers etc either, not sure what qualities he has got to be honest, all season he's talked about the process, what that is I don't know, we amassed the grand total of 4 points out of the last 18pts, the Process indeed.

Niigata Jack said:

He doesn't seem to have the man management skills along with the coaching skills of a Martinez, Rogers etc either, not sure what qualities he has got to be honest, all season he's talked about the process, what that is I don't know, we amassed the grand total of 4 points out of the last 18pts, the Process indeed.

In fairness we also amassed 16 out of 18 in the six games before that.

bakajack said:
Niigata Jack said:

I've no words :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:

I've no words :lol:

If we can consistently get to the point where we are getting 10 out of 18 that would put us in playoff contention. This summer is key for us.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back