• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Come on, Bluebirds!

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
..... really feck it up tonight! :lol:

legoman said:

Fulham will probably get promoted, if you look at their wage bill it’s double both ours and yours. You never know though, Brentford have dicked you twice this season in the league but you managed to beat them the other day with the help of the ref of course....the Swansea way

benny said:
legoman said:

Fulham will probably get promoted, if you look at their wage bill it’s double both ours and yours. You never know though, Brentford have dicked you twice this season in the league but you managed to beat them the other day with the help of the ref of course....the Swansea way

Wrap up ballbag 😂

Attachments

• Fulham_09_grande.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4,534
I think I’d prefer Cardiff to get through because I genuinely wouldn’t fear them in the slightest at Wembley in the big pitch.

benny said:
legoman said:

Well, I happen to think we have settled over the last few games and more than matched Brentford. If you are looking at ref impact, I draw your attention to the Fulham away game earlier this year and Man City in the FA cup in 2019. Those were both appallingly unfair, but that's football I guess. We just hope these things even out over the season. And for the record, I don't agree the ref made the wrong decisions on Sunday. But you would expect me to say that!

Reading Anus Abraham’s site, it’s the same old narrative that we were lucky.

No mention of course of the fact that Brentford were lucky we did not score 2 or 3 if not more.

benny said:
legoman said:

Benny .......... how apt :lol:

Bitter Brentford fans everywhere .. the fact they have f*cked up auto promotion is everyones fault but theirs..

Will be the same tonight when Fulham turn them over claiming Stroud isn't helping them out like he did us apparently

Aguycalledjack said:
Reading Anus Abraham’s site, it’s the same old narrative that we were lucky.

No mention of course of the fact that Brentford were lucky we did not score 2 or 3 if not more.
Innit, bitterness started early for them. Don't know why they worried cos they gonna pss this apparently.

Magic_Michu said:
I think I’d prefer Cardiff to get through because I genuinely wouldn’t fear them in the slightest at Wembley in the big pitch.

Bookmarked :D

Ringwood Jack said:
Bitter Brentford fans everywhere .. the fact they have f*cked up auto promotion is everyones fault but theirs..

Will be the same tonight when Fulham turn them over claiming Stroud isn't helping them out like he did us apparently

You know you still have to go to Brentford right? :roll:

benny said:
Ringwood Jack said:

You know you still have to go to Brentford right? :roll:

Difference is you dopey cvnt, we dont expect to get through, we know we still have it all to do. Whereas the obligatory arrogance emanating from Legoland and its followers shows no sign of abating.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back