• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Come on, Bluebirds!

Magic_Michu said:
I think I’d prefer Cardiff to get through because I genuinely wouldn’t fear them in the slightest at Wembley in the big pitch.

Exactly right. Fulham are a Premier League team already and I don't want to see Swansea play them in the Final. Whereas we could beat Cardiff.

So come on Cardiff! :oops: :evil:

Mitrovic out I injured, back for 2nd leg. After reading how lucky we were, those cvnts wont now have a better chance.

Best case scenario is a South Wales playoff final for me.

My reasoning for this is simple...

We'd piss all over them.

Simples 👍

Did anyone see the Cardiff vs Fulham stats on Sky Sports before the game? Possession, short passes etc see Cardiff 24th.

https://www.facebook.com/350601495463986/posts/874842036373260/

What a fanny more like 🙈

Two good chances for Cardiff. They have started well.

Somebody needs to give Tomlin a smack and sharpish 👊💥
Pulling the strings for them

Swanjaxs said:
Somebody needs to give Tomlin a smack and sharpish 👊💥
Pulling the strings for them

Fulham fans have been saying they serve up boring shit all season and are a one man team. They were right.

Cardiffs directness and ambition to actually score a goal should settle this game.

Not impressed with Fulham, no shot on target, seem to be playing for the draw.

Fulham there for the taking.

What the hell has happened to Cairney and Knockaert? Shocking.

I’d rather play Fulham than Cardiff

Based on what we’ve seen so far, four bang average teams. Would all have been relegation scrappers in 2011. Of the four I reckon we’ve looked the most likely so far. If this is what these teams have under pressure, next season will be a bloodbath for whoever scrapes over the line. Hopfully us. I’ll take a weekly bloodbath to get us out of the financial shitpipe.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back