• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Conflu vax

Nocountryforoldjack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Good luck with that.

https://www.westonaprice.org/podcast/its-gene-therapy-not-a-vaccine/

Well it's not incorrect is it?

The creator of the PCR test has said it's unreliable and that's exactly how the vaccine works, this method has never been used before.

I tested positive and wasn't ill, many I know the same.

thefranchise said:

The creator of the PCR test has said it's unreliable and that's exactly how the vaccine works, this method has never been used before.

I thought it was the lateral flow test that was considered unreliable?

exiledclaseboy said:
thefranchise said:

I thought it was the lateral flow test that was considered unreliable?

I'll look for the article now, there were a few high profile scientists away from the medical practice space talking about it and the development of the vaccine using the gene therapy method back last year. There are extremes on both sides of this as you know, it's been difficult to filter them out from actual facts.

I'm also not saying I didn't have it either, nor my students. But as a relatively young, healthy and active person. My immune system did what it was supposed to, my kids too.

Monty said:
2021-02-28 18.25.23 mediabiasfactcheck.com 9b8f6cbba1da.jpg
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/weston-a-price-foundation/

is that a legit source too? :lol:

thefranchise said:
Monty said:
2021-02-28 18.25.23 mediabiasfactcheck.com 9b8f6cbba1da.jpg
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/weston-a-price-foundation/

is that a legit source too? :lol:

I'll take it over westonaprice anyday

thefranchise said:

He has not,
Not since he died in 2019.

All PCR does is detect a sequence of nucleic acid. The mRNA vaccines are nothing like PCR. mRNA is the signal that instructs a cell to make a protein. There are parallels to gene therapy which replaces a defective gene with a functional one, but here the signal produced by the gene is used to make a foreign protein (the viral spike) which an immune response is made against. They are just a step forward from widely used DNA vaccine technology. The RNA signal is,however, short lived and will not become part of anyone receiving it.

I think you will find about 99% of scientists working on infectious disease are very pro-vaccination. Even if they don’t have a horse in this race. Like me.

fbd.jpg

Professor said:
thefranchise said:

He has not,

All PCR does is detect a sequence of nucleic acid. The mRNA vaccines are nothing like PCR. mRNA is the signal that instructs a cell to make a protein. There are parallels to gene therapy which replaces a defective gene with a functional one, but here the signal produced by the gene is used to make a foreign protein (the viral spike) which an immune response is made against. They are just a step forward from widely used DNA vaccine technology. The RNA signal is,however, short lived and will not become part of anyone receiving it.

I think you will find about 99% of scientists working on infectious disease are very pro-vaccination. Even if they don’t have a horse in this race. Like me.

Professor said:
thefranchise said:

He has not,

excellent to read that, thanks :)

Nocountryforoldjack said:
https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1366376893579165701?s=20

Darren of Plymouth. That Nobel-laureate leader of science.

If you believe this you need serious help. It does tend to be an uncontrolled immune response (cytokine storm) and its consequences that kill most people, rather than the virus itself causing damage, but immunopathology (collateral damage from immune responses and inflammation) is as, if not more, responsible for the symptoms and damage during infection than the pathogen's activity in many viral, bacterial or parasitic infections.

Many more die from stroke, heart problems and respiratory failure after infection. In almost every case this would not have happened without the SARS CoV2 infection. I can reel off multiple examples where this happens. Mainly as it is most infections.

Remember Freddie Mercury did not die from a HIV infection, he died of another cause (bronchial pneumonia) as a consequence of HIV,

Professor said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1366376893579165701?s=20

If you believe this you need serious help. It does tend to be an uncontrolled immune response (cytokine storm) and its consequences that kill most people, rather than the virus itself causing damage, but immunopathology (collateral damage from immune responses and inflammation) is as, if not more, responsible for the symptoms and damage during infection than the pathogen's activity in many viral, bacterial or parasitic infections.

Many more die from stroke, heart problems and respiratory failure after infection. In almost every case this would not have happened without the SARS CoV2 infection. I can reel off multiple examples where this happens. Mainly as it is most infections.

Remember Freddie Mercury did not die from a HIV infection, he died of another cause (bronchial pneumonia) as a consequence of HIV,

giphy.gif

Make poster of the year a thing again, and give it to Prof for this and last year

Monty said:
Professor said:

giphy.gif

Make poster of the year a thing again, and give it to Prof for this and last year

He must have the patience of a saint to keep responding to the conspiracy theory 'experts' both here and elsewhere...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back