• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Roberts

Cutting it fine engaging in honeymoon naughtiness with pre-season on the horizon

Congrats lad.

JustJack said:
Cutting it fine engaging in honeymoon naughtiness with pre-season on the horizon

Congrats lad.

99% certain we saw him on Mayals Road tonight in full Welsh training kit. I was hoping he might be re-signing for us, but it sounds like he was just warming up for his nuptial duties 🍆👍🤣

Congrats Connor. Maybe give training a miss on the night of your wedding you fkn mad Jack Bstd!

I looked that happy when I got married. A man’s not complete until he’s married, then he’s totally finished.

monmouth said:
I looked that happy when I got married. A man’s not complete until he’s married, then he’s totally finished.

Scientists have just discovered the one type of food that ruins peoples lives and reduces a woman's sex drive by 90%.

"Wedding cake"

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back