• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cooper linked with Bristol City job

Dr. Winston said:
I'd rather Chris Hughton to Lee Johnson.

Indeed...wages though, I guess. Although I’ve no idea how much he has previously been earning, despite this often being a reason fans state that he’d never come here.

I'm all for continuity in football clubs and I never advocate knee jerk reactions and change for the sake of change. I have been prepared for Cooper to have time for rebuilding and watched eagerly as he went about his business with the team. I was probably one of the last to come with the dissenting voice but I'm now at the same point as almost everyone else and would not be sad to see the back of him.

J_B said:
ThurrockJack said:
Surely I cannot be the only one who would gladly swap Cooper for Lee Johnson?

You are not alone.

I would swap him for most Johnsons but not Boris.

Why ? Boris all the way for me.
Would it be any different ? The playing system would be the same.
Go over there, don’t go over there, go on the wing but stop inside of the winger if you need to, but if you need to go on the outside of the winger do so, but only if it’s safe and keep your distance, pass the ball, don’t pass the ball, retain possession but give away possession only when you really have to. Etc...

It’s what I’ve been watching all season.

During the match commentary, LT10 mentioned Cooper's had some flack on Twitter (whatever that is) and that if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have half the loanees we do have. A sceptic would have noticed that was the only positive thing LT said about SC.

After another of his useless game management today they can feckin have him

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back